Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Re: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

it'll be back in early January- thats not much of a break that calls for closing or moving threads. just sayin.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Do you think any of these trailer trash bimbos have a clue that they are the laughing stock of America. They seem to equate the fact that they have "money" makes them part of the "elite". Guess again you silicone filled witches. I actually saw them all interviews and none I repeat none would fess up to having a boob job. Dear god just look at Laurie's, they haven't moved in years and in actuality would make great flotation devices. Hey and guess what I hooked a really rich one, so son, get the eff out and don't let the door slam on that cute ass of yours (that's my line not Laurie's.) Man after watching the "real wives of Orange County" I now know why I vote straight Democrat. They are totally classless. They get to the posh hotel in San Diego and are screaming out the windows like harridans. BUT I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!!!! It's like watching that proverbial train wreck.
    Last edited by ChristoferHawke; 12-20-2007 at 10:15 PM. Reason: left out a sentence

Chris, don't let Mr. Peterson know of your political affiliations . He and his Lincoln club cronnies will string you up. He could barely stomach to be around simple simon!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2729881;

The thread from last season no longer exists
    You say that like it's a bad thing. I personally have it indelibly etched in my memory

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2730518;
    You say that like it's a bad thing. I personally have it indelibly etched in my memory
    No, not a bad or good thing. Just a fact for a newbie.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2730365;
    Do you think any of these trailer trash bimbos have a clue that they are the laughing stock of America. They seem to equate the fact that they have "money" makes them part of the "elite". Guess again you silicone filled witches. I actually saw them all interviews and none I repeat none would fess up to having a boob job. Dear god just look at Laurie's, they haven't moved in years and in actuality would make great flotation devices. Hey and guess what I hooked a really rich one, so son, get the eff out and don't let the door slam on that cute ass of yours (that's my line not Laurie's.) Man after watching the "real wives of Orange County" I now know why I vote straight Democrat. They are totally classless. They get to the posh hotel in San Diego and are screaming out the windows like harridans. BUT I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!!!! It's like watching that proverbial train wreck.

I hear ya, I DVR it every week. I actually like Tamra as stated in another thread. At least she knows what she is.

I finally got my cable () and was able to watch the season finale today. Tamra is the worst saleswoman ever! Who goes out with their clients and acts the way that she does? The ex-head OC Angel, she needs to lay off the bleach. Her hair is looking really white and her scalp next to it was seriously grossing me out during their little meeting. Quinn was making me really uncomfortable and feeling bad for her during the birthday dinner with Billy. With all that said, I still can't wait for it to come back to see the wedding of a lifetime...or not.

Welcome back to "Reality" Yardgnome! We missed ya!

And fortunately (or not, depending on how you look at it) it ws NOT the finale. More still to come - time to re-stock the liquor cabinet!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2736228;
    With all that said, I still can't wait for it to come back to see the wedding of a lifetime...or not.
    In Ashley's live interview, I think she said that the Bravo cameras weren't at the wedding. The footage we see might be from their own videographer. I seriously hope that's not the case as they'll be putting their own spin on the day's events. Luckiest girl in the world marries her Prince Smarmy