Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Does Vicki not get it that Frankie is a guy that petitioned to be in Jeana's and her lives? If she is the businesswoman she claims to be, she would have done her homework on him before allowing him to move into her house. He obviously doesn't have the money to pay what she's demanding and the fact that she's not being paid is no one's fault but her own. Those rental papers must have been signed while she was under the influence of manjuice
    Last edited by bewty; 12-19-2007 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2727909;
    The Orange County Register has a poll. You can vote for your favorite housewife and whether or not you miss Jo.

News: Online poll: How real are - OCRegister.com
    I'm sure like everything else on that site, the people that sit there and monitor it all day and recommend their own comments dozens of times, will vote for who and what they want dozens of times too. A joke, just like the poll!

As usual, tonight's show was a trainwreck from start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2727929;
    I'm sure like everything else on that site, the people that sit there and monitor it all day and recommend their own comments dozens of times, will vote for who and what they want dozens of times too. A joke, just like the poll!

As usual, tonight's show was a trainwreck from start to finish.
    I looked at that poll and when I saw they had no where to say you dont like any of the housewives I clicked off and was ticked off.:nono :nono

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar

Was that hotel in San Diego compped? It seemed like an ad. "come to san diego, as featured on Real Housewives of Orange County"

Lauri is just gross. "look at what i did, forget about my kid"

and I want Frankie to be my friend.
    Last edited by irishkate81; 12-19-2007 at 01:28 AM.
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

Also, where was Sophie's dad? He seemed like he would be a good father from what we've seen, and him trying to keep her off the show. Well, he seems like the kind of guy who would go to see his daughter do something exciting like that.

Quote Originally Posted by irishkate81;2727943;
    Also, where was Sophie's dad? He seemed like he would be a good father from what we've seen, and him trying to keep her off the show. Well, he seems like the kind of guy who would go to see his daughter do something exciting like that.

I am sure Wax face probably didn't bother to tell him about it. Oh and speaking of Blubber lips, her gem tonight:

Ehstatic
    If you had windows you'd be a building

Someone here today on another page told us to check out Ms. Lauri and Ashley having lunch with that girl Loraly and they were at the restaurnat celebrating Ms. Lauries wedding and it was hard to watch cause to me it seemed like Ms. Lauri was trying to hard to make her friends believe George was really a good guy and he really loved her. It just didnt seem right to me and she looked worried or something but I can'r really say how I felt about it but it was just weird feeling.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by irishkate81;2727943;
    I don't know that we've exactly seen what kind of father he is. He's not on the show so that's a story that we'll never know the complete truth about.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2727966;
    I don't know that we've exactly seen what kind of father he is. He's not on the show so that's a story that we'll never know the complete truth about.
    Very true. It was an off the cuff observation, like where was the dad? It's all about Lauri and Chins

Could Christin be more of a twit???