Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

FORT Newbie

Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

The rumor in Coto is "Icky" is really pissed off at Jeanna for selling her a house as an "investment" for Over 1.6 Million when its true value is closer to 1.1 Million. Jeanna could give a rats behind about taking care of the client, its all about her greed and the commission. I wonder how much of a bath "Icky" is taking on that deal monthly?

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2723398;
    The rumor in Coto is "Icky" is really pissed off at Jeanna for selling her a house as an "investment" for Over 1.6 Million when its true value is closer to 1.1 Million. Jeanna could give a rats behind about taking care of the client, its all about her greed and the commission. I wonder how much of a bath "Icky" is taking on that deal monthly?
    Who cares? I'm no expert, but everyone knows the real estate market is down. Icky,so intent on downsizing, put a downpayment of 10% on the "Tuscan Tragedy", then changes her mind about selling "Shire"?

Bet she didn't investigate the market for selling Shire. It's not all Jeanna's fault. You have to do your homework when contemplating something like this.

In the promo. they say the feud has been festering for three years. What do you want to bet it's just something Icky made up in her demented mind?
    East of Reality

FORT Fanatic

In the promo. they say the feud has been festering for three years. What do you want to bet it's just something Icky made up in her demented mind?

She accuses Jeana to having had an affair with Donn?
    She accuses Jeana of getting her addicted to Manjuice?
    She accuses Jeana of letting Briana having sex with Colby in her Mansion and providing condoms and sex toys?
    Who knows?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2723421;
    Who cares? I'm no expert, but everyone knows the real estate market is down. Icky,so intent on downsizing, put a downpayment of 10% on the "Tuscan Tragedy", then changes her mind about selling "Shire"?

Bet she didn't investigate the market for selling Shire. It's not all Jeanna's fault. You have to do your homework when contemplating something like this.

"Tuscan Tragedy" for sure. So if she financed 90%, 7% interest only, her payments are a mere $8,750.00 per month. This does not include Taxes, Insurance and Maint..............Ouch!
    I'm sure her renter is paying not much more than $2,000.00.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2723474;
    "Tuscan Tragedy" for sure. So if she financed 90%, 7% interest only, her payments are a mere $8,750.00 per month. This does not include Taxes, Insurance and Maint..............Ouch!
    I'm sure her renter is paying not much more than $2,000.00.
    And Vicky fancies herself a financial expert? I'm really in a hurry to get her advice. NOT!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2723487;
    And Vicky fancies herself a financial expert? I'm really in a hurry to get her advice. NOT!!
    I'd trust a realtor as quickly as I'd trust a used car salesman!
    East of Reality

FORT Fan

Lesson to Vicky...when you buy real estate in a declining market, the value goes down. Not up. It appears Vicky did not think things through before purchasing. Don't blame the realtor for that.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2723513;
    Lesson to Vicky...when you buy real estate in a declining market, the value goes down. Not up. It appears Vicky did not think things through before purchasing. Don't blame the realtor for that.
    Of course You blame the realtor, Jeanna is supposed to be the expert?, Icky is merely an insurance sales person, not to mention they "were" friends.
    You know Jeanna was inflating the true value, and convincing Icky that if she sinks in a couple hundred K she can flip it for profit....Not

Everyone made $$$ on the deal (realtors, seller, title ins, escrow ect)
    Except Icky... She stands to lose alot of $$$

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2723600;
    Of course You blame the realtor, Jeanna is supposed to be the expert?, Icky is merely an insurance sales person, not to mention they "were" friends.
    You know Jeanna was inflating the true value, and convincing Icky that if she sinks in a couple hundred K she can flip it for profit....Not

Everyone made $$$ on the deal (realtors, seller, title ins, escrow ect)
    Except Icky... She stands to lose alot of $$$
    No matter her profession, you don't let a realtor make a fool out of you.

It was business, not personal, as The Godfather would say
    East of Reality

FORT Fogey

I don't blame Jeana one bit for Vicki changing her mind and NOT down sizing. Vicki said that it would look as if SHE, herself, were doing bad in the business world if she moved into a smaller house. What does that have to do with Jeana?

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast