Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 143

Thread: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

  1. #71
    Laughing all the way... Jesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    REPUBLICANVILLE
    Posts
    213

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Which also begs the question - If Vicki is as wealthy as she wants us to believe, why doesn't she have a financial planner/advisor ? Certainly, if she had one, they would not have advised her to go about this in the manner she did...
    But Margaritaville, she is her own financial planner! She knows everything about everything, so why would she pay someone's commission to do what she already has so much expertise in? Gosh, it's a good thing we all have them to look up to.

  2. #72
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Welcome 2008!
    Posts
    536

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2740579;
    But Margaritaville, she is her own financial planner! She knows everything about everything, so why would she pay someone's commission to do what she already has so much expertise in? Gosh, it's a good thing we all have them to look up to.
    My thoughts exactly.......No one is going to tell Vicki what to do with her money. God help anyone who tries.

  3. #73
    Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    467

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    I am assuming that since it is season 3 of the show that the housewives make 30,000 and that would last about 5 minutes with 2 kids going to college or whatever Michael is doing. Her new venture (that business meeting group) may be bringing in some extra money as well. I have a feeling she will be paying for Michael for a LONG time to come. She should be thankful that Colby will provide for Brianna, but Michael +Lauren = Vicki pays for a long long long time.

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2741698;
    I am assuming that since it is season 3 of the show that the housewives make 30,000 and that would last about 5 minutes with 2 kids going to college or whatever Michael is doing. Her new venture (that business meeting group) may be bringing in some extra money as well. I have a feeling she will be paying for Michael for a LONG time to come. She should be thankful that Colby will provide for Brianna, but Michael +Lauren = Vicki pays for a long long long time.

    Especially when Michael and Lauren get a divorce and Vicky has to pay the settlement.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

  5. #75
    Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    467

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2741828;
    Especially when Michael and Lauren get a divorce and Vicky has to pay the settlement.
    Yes, and I bet my life that Lauren will have a baby....just wait and see. I can almost predict their future. All of them living under Vicki's money control.

  6. #76
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Something tells me that Vicky, in her demented, controlling ways, will then want to get custody of the baby and control another life. Vicky will tell the court that she can give the baby more as Michael will not be able to make it on his own (unless working for mama).
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

  7. #77
    Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    467

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2741896;
    Something tells me that Vicky, in her demented, controlling ways, will then want to get custody of the baby and control another life. Vicky will tell the court that she can give the baby more as Michael will not be able to make it on his own (unless working for mama).
    I can hear carefree Michael now telling his mom, "I'm just going to give custody to Lauren."

    Vicki: "No, you're not. (brush the nose) No, you're not."

  8. #78
    FORT Fan ms scarlett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    189

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2741903;
    Vicki: "No, you're not. (brush the nose) No, you're not."
    Wow....reading that I could actually hear and see it happening....scary!!

  9. #79
    Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    467

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    From the Orange County Business Journal

    It’s not in the televised story line, but the mortgage meltdown has hit the stars of “The Real Housewives of Orange County.” Vicki Gunvalson and Lauri (Waring) Peterson have pulled second homes off the market for lack of interest and former title insurance rep Slade Smiley (not back this season) is losing his over-leveraged Coto de Caza home. “With the market changing all of us in the real estate business were just killed,” says Housewife/broker Jeana Keough, who is negotiating a “short sale” for Smiley. But Keough says after a six-month lull she just sold three homes in three days: “This is the best time to buy real estate.” If not the best time to have to unload it ...

    Meantime, here come the spinoffs: Bravo said it has begun filming “Manhattan Moms” in the Hamptons and ordered a one-hour pilot for Smiley’s ex-girlfriend Jo De La Rosa. And “Housewives” creator Scott Dunlop said he is working with KDOC’s Bert Ellis on “a national show emanating from the OC” ...

    Source: http://www.ocbj.com/industry_article_pay.asp?aID=5 4045613.1688656.1571765.538245 1.6307293.188&aID2=120896

  10. #80
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    117

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Thanks ISTF - Should be interesting seeing how the OC wives stack up (pun intended) to their East Coast competition.

    December 13, 2007 -- BRAVO'S reality show, "The Real Housewives of Orange County," is such a hit, they're doing an East Coast installment. "Manhattan Moms" will star five New York mothers, including Jill Zarin of Zarin Fabric Warehouse, Countess Luanne DeLesseps and Bethenny Frankel. It started shooting in the Hamptons last summer and in more local environs such as the Meatpacking District and the Upper East Side. Filming wrapped Tuesday evening and will premiere early next year.

    LOCAL LADIES

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.