Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

Absolutely!!!!! I feel sorry for anyone who gets involved with Brianna and Michael. Colby must be a saint for being around this long. Imagine having to take care of Vicky when she no longer can handle herself. Yuck!

Wait, she's getting pretty close to that stage now.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Umm, let's see. Is Vicki out any money at this point ? Yes!! Therefore, they are still at odds !

I cannot believe the huge price reduction on this house... Desperate for cash much?

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

The house thing resurfaces next week! Vicki is really pissed with Jeana for selling her that house. I don't see how Jeana will forgive Vicki for saying if they weren't friends, she would have fired her by now. That could impact her reputation as a good realtor.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2739603;
    The house thing resurfaces next week! Vicki is really pissed with Jeana for selling her that house. I don't see how Jeana will forgive Vicki for saying if they weren't friends, she would have fired her by now. That could impact her reputation as a good realtor.
    Hardly . . . . one client will not ruin Jeana, especially since the whole thing played out on national TV. People will view Jeana as being so good, so patient with the client from hell.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fanatic

I think Vicky is gonna explode because Jeana keeps on telling her(rightly so)that she needs meds.
    I can't wait for the fake drama.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2739707;
    Hardly . . . . one client will not ruin Jeana, especially since the whole thing played out on national TV. People will view Jeana as being so good, so patient with the client from hell.
    That's true! Vicki is a special entity.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Vicki's greed got the best of her now she's blaming it on Jeanna. I don't see this at all Jeanna's fault. Vicki should do her homework. This whole story says one of two things but cant be both:

- Vicki is stupid and has no clue what's going on around her
    -Jeanna is brilliant and conned Vicki into buying property with accellorated losing value

Which is it because it can't be both.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2740497;
    Vicki's greed got the best of her now she's blaming it on Jeanna. I don't see this at all Jeanna's fault. Vicki should do her homework. This whole story says one of two things but cant be both:

-Jeanna is brilliant and conned Vicki into buying property with accellorated losing value

I'm going with Vicki having no clue what's going on around her.....who would admit to being such a complete fool. You don't make that kind of purchase without doing your homework. She has no one to blame but herself

FORT Regular

Wouldn't it be something if Vicky loses all her money due to this bad investment and Jeana is there telling her, "Who works for whom now, Bea!tch?!?"

I vote for Vicki is stupid. Since she said she could have paid cash for that house with the profit from the original home - she should have sold the damn thing before buying the italian disaster. Then it wouldn't be such a problem to have two mortgages. Dumb beeyotch - :nono

Which also begs the question - If Vicki is as wealthy as she wants us to believe, why doesn't she have a financial planner/advisor ? Certainly, if she had one, they would not have advised her to go about this in the manner she did...