Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 143

Thread: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

  1. #51
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2729010;
    Yes. She really was hitting home the "you work for MEEEE" drama. I would have given her the flying finger back and say, "work THIS"!
    You da bomb SindyLew!!
    (oh-my bad-you're holding an ornament in your avi?)
    If you pulled a smooth move like that on the Vickster, she would have given you her classic double take head shake! Bullies are out of their element when someone bullies them back!!

  2. #52
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2729465;
    Bullies are out of their element when someone bullies them back!!
    And they usually have no clue about the knock-out punch that is surely to come their way! It's great to finally see the look of shock and defeat on their loser face!

    The higher and mightier, the harder they fall....so they say!

  3. #53
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    450

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2729717;
    And they usually have no clue about the knock-out punch that is surely to come their way! It's great to finally see the look of shock and defeat on their loser face!

    The higher and mightier, the harder they fall....so they say!
    Sindy are you making a prediction here and is it about Vicki or George?

  4. #54
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Both! And I hope we are all around to snark about it when it happens!

  5. #55
    Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    366

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Looks like Vicki and Jeana are at odds again in the next episode! Wonder if it still about Frankie? It still baffles me how he wormed his way into their lives.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

  6. #56
    Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    467

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    I think I heard Jeana say to Vicki in the previews, "you mean your future EX daughter in law" in front of Michael's girlfriend. I may be wrong, but I thought that is what I heard. That is when Briana and Michael's girlfriend's mouths flew open. Did anyone else hear that????

  7. #57
    FORT Fan Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    270

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2730797;
    I think I heard Jeana say to Vicki in the previews, "you mean your future EX daughter in law" in front of Michael's girlfriend. I may be wrong, but I thought that is what I heard. That is when Briana and Michael's girlfriend's mouths flew open. Did anyone else hear that????
    Yep I heard the exact same thing. That was not nice of Ms. Jeana I mean how did she think that would make Michaels girlfriend feel. I remember when she made fun of that girl from Canada to.

  8. #58
    Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    366

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2730904;
    Yep I heard the exact same thing. That was not nice of Ms. Jeana I mean how did she think that would make Michaels girlfriend feel. I remember when she made fun of that girl from Canada to.
    Jeana is just trying to make others feel the misery that is her life.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

  9. #59
    FORT Fogey New Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in the Big Apple!! Yeah!!
    Posts
    1,020

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2730797;
    I think I heard Jeana say to Vicki in the previews, "you mean your future EX daughter in law" in front of Michael's girlfriend. I may be wrong, but I thought that is what I heard. That is when Briana and Michael's girlfriend's mouths flew open. Did anyone else hear that????
    Would anyone be able to stand Vicky as a mother-in-law!!!!???? I believe Jeana's onto something.

    Vicky is the type who would have keys to the house and barge in whenever she felt like it, entering screaming. Then she'll remind the DIL how she (Vicky) is responsible for Michael's success and the DIL better like her and be proud of her.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

  10. #60
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2731041;
    Would anyone be able to stand Vicky as a mother-in-law!!!!???? I believe Jeana's onto something.

    Vicky is the type who would have keys to the house and barge in whenever she felt like it, entering screaming. Then she'll remind the DIL how she (Vicky) is responsible for Michael's success and the DIL better like her and be proud of her.
    That may be just exacting what Jeana was getting at when she made that remark. It was about Vicki and NOT a slam on Michael.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.