Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 143

Thread: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

  1. #41
    who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East of Reality
    Posts
    472

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2725483;
    So in other words Nouveau Riche is one generation from "trailer trash"
    Nope...same generation. those bratty, entitled kids are one generation away.
    East of Reality

  2. #42
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    132

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2725060;
    From the tone of this "spoiler" looks like Frankie isn't paying the $2 grand.

    Didn't I read somewhere upthread that Frankie was a fan/stalker that Jeana and Vicki let into their lives?
    A person would have to do an awful lot of kitchen sink highlights to scrape together $2K. I also read that Frankie was a fan on a mission to meet these women. That is so odd. Next thing you know somebody will be slinging pizza dough in the kitchen or grooming their dogs in the laundry room just to get closer to them. They should be careful because you just never know who you're dealing with.

  3. #43
    who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East of Reality
    Posts
    472

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2726133;
    A person would have to do an awful lot of kitchen sink highlights to scrape together $2K. I also read that Frankie was a fan on a mission to meet these women. That is so odd. Next thing you know somebody will be slinging pizza dough in the kitchen or grooming their dogs in the laundry room just to get closer to them. They should be careful because you just never know who you're dealing with.
    Imagine having that for a mission. They seem unaware of the stalkers in their midst. Frankie seems to be Jeana's boyfriend,

    Geez
    East of Reality

  4. #44
    FORT Fanatic ChristoferHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    495

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2723849;
    What it has to do with Jeana is simply that Jeana put her own self interests (commission) ahead of her client. Jeana being a "proffessional" should have known the "Tuscany Tragedy" was not a good investment. Granted, "Icky" should take some of the blame, but not all of it.:nono
    I'm not sure how it is in California, but most states, Jeanna would have been acting as a "Seller's" Rep. She would have had a conflict of interests if she put the buyer (Icky) ahead of whoever she had been contracted by to sell the property. The seller is the one after all who pays the realtor's commission. I say unless Icky was willing to put the bucks out to hire a buyer's agent, she got what she deserved.

  5. #45
    FORT Regular RealitiniMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    114

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2723398;
    The rumor in Coto is "Icky" is really pissed off at Jeanna for selling her a house as an "investment" for Over 1.6 Million when its true value is closer to 1.1 Million. Jeanna could give a rats behind about taking care of the client, its all about her greed and the commission. I wonder how much of a bath "Icky" is taking on that deal monthly?
    What's the saying about fools and their money??

    Anyone who watch Jeanna the first season could tell that she's not about 'friends' and that she's all about $$$$. Icky's the same way. ("Everything's gotta be big, huge, or grand"). The housing market will catch up at some point and it'll be an 'investment' again.

  6. #46
    FORT Regular RealitiniMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    114

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2725166;
    Vicki's lack of financial common sense was prominently displayed on the show with the pool contractor.......remember the volcano?!
    Vicky's overall lack of common sense was displayed in the episode where she hired a van to take them on vacation instead of a limo or a couple of towncars. Heck, even a couple of black Suburbans woulda been better. (That transporation company van looked like something i see on the 5 fwy coming up from Mexico)

  7. #47
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by RealitiniMan;2727103;
    Vicky's overall lack of common sense was displayed in the episode where she hired a van to take them on vacation instead of a limo or a couple of towncars. Heck, even a couple of black Suburbans woulda been better. (That transporation company van looked like something i see on the 5 fwy coming up from Mexico)
    In the show you always see the RHOCC climbing in and out of limos.
    I see a few of these stars and have yet to see a limo even near them.
    They are either driving their "rented" Benz's or BMW or Giant SUV's.
    What a bunch of phoney's

  8. #48
    FORT Regular RealitiniMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    114

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Did anybody else get the feeling that Icky REALLY wanted to call Jeanna her 'hired help' and tell her to bow down and that *she* is the master???

  9. #49
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by RealitiniMan;2728972;
    Did anybody else get the feeling that Icky REALLY wanted to call Jeanna her 'hired help' and tell her to bow down and that *she* is the master???
    Yes. She really was hitting home the "you work for MEEEE" drama. I would have given her the flying finger back and say, "work THIS"!

  10. #50
    FORT Regular RealitiniMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    114

    Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2729010;
    Yes. She really was hitting home the "you work for MEEEE" drama. I would have given her the flying finger back and say, "work THIS"!
    LMAO
    Sweeeet!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.