Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

FORT Fan

Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

The home you buy to potentially live in, is not necessarily the home you would buy as an "investment". Vicky changed horses in mid stream. And I agree that if they are feuding, it is probably not over this.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2723898;
    I think we are all barking at the wrong tree. This major lowdown has nothing to do with Real Estate.
    Theres way to many things that would make Ms. Vicki mad. Maybe they got into a fight cause of the lake party and Ms. Vicki not inviting them to stay at the house and Ms. Jeana's boy jumpin off the clift and Ms. Vicki said something mean about that. Maybe Ms. Jeana was to cozy with the husband or maybe Ms. Vicki is mad she didnt lose as much weight. Way to many ways to figure this all out. Sure doesnt take alot to set off Ms. Vicki either.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2723898;
    I think we are all barking at the wrong tree. This major lowdown has nothing to do with Real Estate.
    i tend to agree. i dont think they would allow cameras to tape or focus too much on the intimate details of their real estate dealings. that could afffect Jeana's professional repututation. bravo is big on protecting those women. they practically shut their mesage board because the housewives couldnt handle the negative comments.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

So what if Vicki dropped A few F-bombs? Like Megan telling Tammy "F you, I'm never talking to you again" maybe, just maybe Scott Dunlap and the editors are hamming it up for the last "known" show of the season.
    Ribbitt

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2724735;
    So what if Vicki dropped A few F-bombs? Like Megan telling Tammy "F you, I'm never talking to you again" maybe, just maybe Scott Dunlap and the editors are hamming it up for the last "known" show of the season.
    well if thats the case, it definitely wouldnt be the first time they have used editing to make things a lot more dramatic than they really are. I recall seeing previews of Lauri crying saying, "who does that to that mother?" only to find out she was talking about josh simply securing shelter! one twist is that they show Jeana appearing to be teary eyed. who knows?! i cant wait!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fanatic

The way Vicki is talking in that limo scene, seems like she is relating an exchange she had with someone else.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

If you want to know what the issue was between Jeana and Vicki, it's on the OC Register site. It is about Frankie not paying the entire rent.

Entertainment: Bikinis, confessions and a trip to San Diego on 'Real Housewives' | jeana, says, billy, vicki, one - OCRegister.com

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2724938;
    If you want to know what the issue was between Jeana and Vicki, it's on the OC Register site. It is about Frankie not paying the entire rent.

Entertainment: Bikinis, confessions and a trip to San Diego on 'Real Housewives' | jeana, says, billy, vicki, one - OCRegister.com
    I told you it was $$$ related. When your costs are north of 9K per month and you are lucky to collect rent of $2,000.00, you are going to be pissed at someone. Im sure if you run a credit check on "Frankie" he would not be good.
    "Icky serve a 3 day notice ASAP and get a new tenant!!!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2725039;
    I told you it was $$$ related. When your costs are north of 9K per month and you are lucky to collect rent of $2,000.00, you are going to be pissed at someone. Im sure if you run a credit check on "Frankie" he would not be good.
    "Icky serve a 3 day notice ASAP and get a new tenant!!!
    From the tone of this "spoiler" looks like Frankie isn't paying the $2 grand.

Didn't I read somewhere upthread that Frankie was a fan/stalker that Jeana and Vicki let into their lives?
    East of Reality

The price of being a big shot with an "extra" home to rent out to Jeana's new stalker/friend has a higher price tag than Vicki expected and she's about to blow!