Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

FORT Regular

Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2759893;
    I believe the divorce drama will be Jeana fighting Matt for everything. She is already planning and asking opinions about what happens. She's not going to let go easily. I see Gloria Allred joining the cast.
    I have always thought that Jeana and Matt are the only couple on this show with real assets and not in debt up to their eyeballs to live that lavish lifestyle. The other housewives appear to live the lavish lifestyle but I have a feeling it's all on borrowed money.. gee, let's see if we can refinance that mortgage yet again, WOO HOO!

Quote Originally Posted by mare68;2760099;
    I have always thought that Jeana and Matt are the only couple on this show with real assets and not in debt up to their eyeballs to live that lavish lifestyle. The other housewives appear to live the lavish lifestyle but I have a feeling it's all on borrowed money.. gee, let's see if we can refinance that mortgage yet again, WOO HOO!
    That's why Jeana's worried. CA is a community property state. If she was the one working and buying all these homes, he still owns 50% because he was married to her while she was doing the work. Even if he was with the A's, and got a settlement, I'm sure it's not worth half of what she made. They only have one minor child. He will be sure to stay with Jeana in the home. Her best plan is to offer Matt something. He is ill, has problems, and she could wind up paying him spousal support for the rest of his life. She should offer him one home and a lump sum that he can invest. I predict, she won't be happy.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2760117;
    That's why Jeana's worried. CA is a community property state. If she was the one working and buying all these homes, he still owns 50% because he was married to her while she was doing the work. Even if he was with the A's, and got a settlement, I'm sure it's not worth half of what she made. They only have one minor child. He will be sure to stay with Jeana in the home. Her best plan is to offer Matt something. He is ill, has problems, and she could wind up paying him spousal support for the rest of his life. She should offer him one home and a lump sum that he can invest. I predict, she won't be happy.

Exactly.. it just plain sucks for her.

Maybe that is why it took her as long as it did to split with him? I imagine she has been debating it for quite some time...

Absolutely! She really want "all her eggs in one basket" before she acted.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Jeana is arrogant. I really don't see how she is the favorite. She says rude things about the other housewives all the time and thinks she is better or one up from everyone. I think she is jealous of other people almost as much as Vicki is. Those 2 can't fool me. I think those 2 hang together so they can compete with each other and snark on the other housewives.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I bet Donn is living in one house and Vicki is living in the other. Why does Vicki need an assistant? Donn doesn't work ....he should've been her assistant. I am starting to think Vicki swings both ways (just my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2761117;
    I am starting to think Vicki swings both ways (just my opinion).
    I have been wondering about this myself

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2761117;
    I bet Donn is living in one house and Vicki is living in the other. Why does Vicki need an assistant? Donn doesn't work ....he should've been her assistant. I am starting to think Vicki swings both ways (just my opinion).
    Somehow, I can't see her swinging any way.

Vickie loves herself and maybe her kids if they are being exactly how she wants them to be.
    Yup, with donuts!!