Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

FORT Regular

Re: Are "Icky" and Jeanna at odds with each other?

I think Vicki was/is pissed about her bad timing in terms of buying the down-sized home but given their mutual co-dependency, it's not likely Vicki and Jeana's friendship will be adversely effected. The quasi-bichin' about each other does make for good tv though ... just wish they'd ratch it up a notch, LOLS.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2746066;
    I think Vicki was/is pissed about her bad timing in terms of buying the down-sized home but given their mutual co-dependency, it's not likely Vicki and Jeana's friendship will be adversely effected. The quasi-bichin' about each other does make for good tv though ... just wish they'd ratch it up a notch, LOLS.

i agree that there is some mutual co-dependency. they seem to not really like e/o but just desperate enough to tolerate eachother. i honestly can't see Vicki having any other non-show related girlfriends! who would put up with her if cameras werent around?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

You're right. Once the cameras go away from this show, watch the friends and acquaintances drop like flies. I am hoping this is the last season of this show. I bet the New York Housewives are taking over.

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2747893;
    i agree that there is some mutual co-dependency. they seem to not really like e/o but just desperate enough to tolerate eachother. i honestly can't see Vicki having any other non-show related girlfriends! who would put up with her if cameras werent around?
    Only people that she still has as hostage. Her children.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2750188;
    Only people that she still has as hostage. Her children.
    I have a weird feeling Ms. Vickis husband took off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2750470;
    I have a weird feeling Ms. Vickis husband took off.
    I agree Dreams........I think Donn is free at last. I only remember him in two episodes this season - the one in Lake Havasu where he was calling Vicki on her lies and calling her names, and the Le Tip episode where he got scolded for chatting. He's been MIA and only alluded to by Vicki...

Donn belongs in NYC. My Manhattan friends would jump on him without a pause and he would love every minute of the attention. We welcome Donn to the Upper East and West Sides!!!!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2750484;
    I agree Dreams........I think Donn is free at last. I only remember him in two episodes this season - the one in Lake Havasu where he was calling Vicki on her lies and calling her names, and the Le Tip episode where he got scolded for chatting. He's been MIA and only alluded to by Vicki...
    Yep Ms. Scarlet I remember when Ms. Vicki said he didnt go with them to Portchaveyarda cause he was on a business trip and then she asked Ms. Jeana if she should find new husband to. Yep hes gone.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2753787;
    Yep Ms. Scarlet I remember when Ms. Vicki said he didnt go with them to Portchaveyarda cause he was on a business trip and then she asked Ms. Jeana if she should find new husband to. Yep hes gone.
    I guess we'll just have to wait and see on that one as Donn was in New York with Vicki in November for the premiere party.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1130;2753795;
    I guess we'll just have to wait and see on that one as Donn was in New York with Vicki in November for the premiere party.
    That's because the trip was FREE!