Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode here until 1 am EST.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Re: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Hi y'all! Tamra is proud of her boobs I mean her ability to take care of herself with her real estate business.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Laurie is taking the family camping in a huge RV. Her and George driving this monstrosity is going to be pure comic gold.

I just started watching this show this season, so I'm not very familiar with the personalities of these women, But the woman with all the plastic surgery, I think her name is Laurie, do men really think that shiny-skinned tightly stretched look is atttractive?

FORT Regular

I'll probably regret saying this but I like Quinn. She seems normal. At least, compared to this group of women. LOL! It looks like her face can move and I think she's pretty. To me she looks much younger than 52 and if she's had facial work done it's not scary obvious like the other ladies. Tamra certainly seemed threatened by her. Not only isn't she the new girl anymore she may not be the hottest housewife *ever* if Quinn is able to snag men and they aren't all focused on Tamra. Can't wait to see what the fight between Vicki and Jeana next week is all about.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom;2715132;
    Hi y'all! Tamra is proud of her boobs I mean her ability to take care of herself with her real estate business.
    The way she was dressed to show a multi-million dollar house was TACKY!

So far I have to say I like Quinn, she looks damn good for her age and I'm all for anyone 45 or older dating younger guys.

Lauri sure seems a bit cocky with George these days. The conversation at their intimate dinner was a little weird, her mentioning how she can't believe she still loves him and how she's usually bored by now (or something to that effect) plus trying to go on that camping trip? Why? I'm surprised she doesn't want to stay at the Ritz Carlton! Why did she pick Austin Scarlett or whatever that gay designer's name is............. guess that was a Bravo set up.

Shane has grown up a bit - that was a shocker! What a difference from the days when Jo was teasing him!

Ahhhh... to live vicariously through this tv show......I'm just a hardworking single mom raising a teenage son. I can't afford botox or plastic surgery, I drive an old Honda and my boobs sag.... I shop at WalMart and Walgreens.......but boy am I happy and my son is well adjusted and normal.

I like watching this show but living the Coto lifestyle..........NO THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by moosemommy1213;2715208;
    I'll probably regret saying this but I like Quinn. She seems normal. At least, compared to this group of women. LOL! It looks like her face can move and I think she's pretty. To me she looks much younger than 52 and if she's had facial work done it's not scary obvious like the other ladies. Tamra certainly seemed threatened by her. Not only isn't she the new girl anymore she may not be the hottest housewife *ever* if Quinn is able to snag men and they aren't all focused on Tamra. Can't wait to see what the fight between Vicki and Jeana next week is all about.
    Tamra's body language said everything for her except for throwing her body down on the floor and having a tantrum!! Look at ME!!! It's all about ME!!! aaaaaaaand no one gave a rat's bootay about Tamra! Too bad - so sad!
    I'm feeling the love moosemommy - Quinn is non-man dependent (unlike some wallet dippers we know of) and looking for fun. I can't fault her for that. And yes, she looks rather 'normal' - for this show at least! Her face has real emotion and everything! How refreshing!

I also like Quinn the new HW. She seems pretty level headed and down to earth. She is in some ways similar to Jeana, maybe in that she is actually likable. It's also nice to have a new face on the show, although, we only have one more episode to go.

"George is a keeper" ahahahahahahahaha!! Crypt Keeper maybe for that macabre face of hers! I hate when they show close ups of George and Laurie kissing. Her upper lip is incapable of kissing! DISgusting!

I'm TIRED of Tamra's excuses for Ryan at every turn. He's too old to protect from the world. They all look so uncomfortable and out of place coming into Simon's workspace and he looks so stiff. Do they even know each other at all?! And Ryan, "hating being hot" is something you don't have to worry about! This 'family' makes me feel embarassed for them - right in the comfort of my own home. ewww.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast