Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2716771;
    I loved when Ashley asked to be her Mom's maid of honor and Lauri didnt answer then Ashley goes' " well who else is going to do it?" as if Lauri has verty limited options and it is duty not an honor. I can tell that Lauri has separated herself from the other housewives.
    Lauri has never struck me as the type of woman who would have a lot of close girlfriends. Some women are just more comfortable in the company of men.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2716771;
    I loved when Ashley asked to be her Mom's maid of honor and Lauri didnt answer then Ashley goes' " well who else is going to do it?" as if Lauri has verty limited options and it is duty not an honor. I can tell that Lauri has separated herself from the other housewives.
    It also makes you wonder what kind of relationship Ashley's had with Lauri's family. When Lauri said that she wanted her sister to be maid of honor, why wouldn't she refer to her as aunt insert name here?

I have to admit I thought Jeanna was snooty and clueless until this season - I actually like seeing her show emotions and act more genuine. Previously she said it was just easier to stay married so I thought they'd just ride it out. Glad to hear she's tired of putting up with his dissapearing acts. She can support herself just fine, she should have dumped Matt a long time ago.

I'm anxious to see what the catfight is all about between her and Vicki. In next week's episode Vicki is screaming at Jeanna and throwing F-bombs. What the heck started all that I wonder?

I love this show. It makes me appreciate my normal, mundane life! With all that money, botox, boobage, bleach, big homes.......... these women still don't seem content and happy. Lauri is pretending she's happy but deep down inside that girl has to feel some guilt about Josh - at least I hope so.

As a mother of a teenage son I could never choose a sugar daddy over my own child. My son is my life and I'll always be there for him and put him first. Lauri and Tamra both seem to prefer moneybags over their son's well being. Sad.
    Did Donn end up under the bus in the last episode???

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGenie;2718086;
    Lauri is pretending she's happy but deep down inside that girl has to feel some guilt about Josh - at least I hope so.

As a mother of a teenage son I could never choose a sugar daddy over my own child. My son is my life and I'll always be there for him and put him first. Lauri and Tamra both seem to prefer moneybags over their son's well being. Sad.
    I agree completely...I have a teenage son and he and my daughters come first....I can't imagine how Lauri lives with herself. Tamra obviously feels some guilt and overcompensates by enabling her son - maybe if different choices were made before he wouldn't be the guy he is. Must be rough to live with

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGenie;2718086;
    I have to admit I thought Jeanna was snooty and clueless until this season - I actually like seeing her show emotions and act more genuine. Previously she said it was just easier to stay married so I thought they'd just ride it out. Glad to hear she's tired of putting up with his dissapearing acts. She can support herself just fine, she should have dumped Matt a long time ago.

I'm anxious to see what the catfight is all about between her and Vicki. In next week's episode Vicki is screaming at Jeanna and throwing F-bombs. What the heck started all that I wonder?
    Jeana is still pretty clueless when it comes to her sons. Or maybe she has just lost control and doesn't know what to do.

I can't wait to see the fight between Vicki and Jeana! I picked up on some weird vibes between the two on a clip on bravo's website. when Vicki makes the assumption that Frankie is gay and Jeana says he isn't and they sort of go back and fourth. Did anyone else see that? I bet no one can handle being too close to Vicki for long. I am sure Jeana is tired of her and her loud, fast-talking mouth.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2718589;
    Jeana is still pretty clueless when it comes to her sons. Or maybe she has just lost control and doesn't know what to do.

I can't wait to see the fight between Vicki and Jeana! I picked up on some weird vibes between the two on a clip on bravo's website. when Vicki makes the assumption that Frankie is gay and Jeana says he isn't and they sort of go back and fourth. Did anyone else see that? I bet no one can handle being too close to Vicki for long. I am sure Jeana is tired of her and her loud, fast-talking mouth.
    I wonder if part of the friction between Vicki and Jeana is because Vicki is paying two mortgages and Jeana's making two commissions because of Vicki's decision to downsize and then changing her mind....Jeana's making money on the deals and Vicki's losing it....

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2718632;
    I wonder if part of the friction between Vicki and Jeana is because Vicki is paying two mortgages and Jeana's making two commissions because of Vicki's decision to downsize and then changing her mind....Jeana's making money on the deals and Vicki's losing it....
    good point. remember when jeana told vicki she would never lose money on that second house? what was that all about? how can she say that? I am sure frankie's rent does not cover Vicki's mortgage.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2718649;
    good point. remember when jeana told vicki she would never lose money on that second house? what was that all about? how can she say that? I am sure frankie's rent does not cover Vicki's mortgage.
    I about died when I heard that clip...'you'll never lose money on it'...ouch! That's come back to bite her and I"m amazed if Frankie's rent payment covers the landscaper

Are Quinn's boobs real? They're enormous but they don't look like the typical Coto Cantaloupes/Grapefruits.
    Did Donn end up under the bus in the last episode???

Because they are making so much of the fight, I"m thinking it's another bait and switch and it'll take about 5 minutes and be all over. Still I'm curious as to what's going on between them. I do think it's about the 'downsized' home and all.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast