Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGenie;2716016;
    When did they actually get married and where? I gotta check out Tamra's MySpace and see the pics! Thanks for mentioning that!
    The HoDown of the century, according to the Orange County newspaper, took place, took place at the ranch, in early September.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

I am so shocked that Ms. "I stay at the Ritz" would lower herself to a hoedown at a ranch! That seems so out of her character.
    I still am shaking my head at her having a maid of honor!!!! By this time, she should just have a witness and get the whole thing over with. She's not 18 and the blushing bride! The nerves which allow a person to blush are most likely all distorted in her plastic body.
    Last edited by New Mommy; 12-12-2007 at 05:35 PM.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2716066;
    WOW I didn't know "normal" people watched this show.
    You're not "normal"????OMG, you're not full of botox and collagen??? I thought that's why we're so mesmerized by these robots?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2715228;
    Tamra's body language said everything for her except for throwing her body down on the floor and having a tantrum!! Look at ME!!! It's all about ME!!! aaaaaaaand no one gave a rat's bootay about Tamra! Too bad - so sad! ...

So True!!!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Gruffyd;2715308;
    I think the reason Laurie doesn't want her daughter as her MOH, is that she's afraid the daughter will be prettier. Laurie can be as skinny, wear the same clothes and make up, but even with all the plastic surgery, she can never have what her daughter possesses....youth
    That was the first thought I had when Lauri looked like someone slapped her as her daughter brought up that question. (On Camera, just like Lauri did to her last season!!!!) Give us a mom-of-the-year reason daughter can't stand up for you, mom, other than what we already know. Yet another reason Lauri wants daughter out of the house.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2716280;
    That was the first thought I had when Lauri looked like someone slapped her as her daughter brought up that question. (On Camera, just like Lauri did to her last season!!!!) Give us a mom-of-the-year reason daughter can't stand up for you, mom, other than what we already know. Yet another reason Lauri wants daughter out of the house.
    Lauri's been trying to get rid of Ashley since she was 18, when the support checks for her stopped.

Since she equipped this child to do absolutely nothing, Ashley is still hanging in.
    East of Reality

LadyChat I believe you are right! If Ashley actually finishes all her real estate classes and gets her license I'll be surprised. Did she even complete her ceramics class?

Cat crap condo looked the best it ever has when the realtor showed up. Wonder how the killed the cat pee smell, with closet paint I guess!

Oh, forgot to mention the one thing that's surprised me is how Jeanna has started acting nutty like the rest of them and best friends with Vicki? I thought Jeana didn't like Havasu and acting like a drunken idiot. I was "dissapointed" in seeing Jeanna stoop to their level. I don't think she likes Tamra running circles around her either.

This stuff is so much fun to talk about - glad all of you are on here to snark with!

It is fun to snark isn't it....

I like Jeana and I think her letting loose in Havasu and closer friendship with Vicki might be part of her seperation from Matt. Such a huge life change on every level - she's probably ready to have some fun! It'll take a while for her to find her way in this new life...I wish her all the best, it's not an easy process - even when you know it's right

I feel for Jeanna. She's facing the breakup of her marriage and I feel like she went into hers the same way I went into mine, it's forever, tick a lock. Then her husband lost his mind and wants out and she doesn't know what to do.

It was good to see Austin again, although I noticed no one was allowed to upstage the bride for long.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I loved when Ashley asked to be her Mom's maid of honor and Lauri didnt answer then Ashley goes' " well who else is going to do it?" as if Lauri has verty limited options and it is duty not an honor. I can tell that Lauri has separated herself from the other housewives.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast