Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGenie;2715226;
    So far I have to say I like Quinn, she looks damn good for her age and I'm all for anyone 45 or older dating younger guys.

Lauri sure seems a bit cocky with George these days. The conversation at their intimate dinner was a little weird, her mentioning how she can't believe she still loves him and how she's usually bored by now (or something to that effect) plus trying to go on that camping trip? Why? I'm surprised she doesn't want to stay at the Ritz Carlton! Why did she pick Austin Scarlett or whatever that gay designer's name is............. guess that was a Bravo set up.
    Haven't made up my mind on Quinn yet, but I suspect the youngun is dating her for exposure. I could be totally off, but their first date is for the cameras? The golf pro looked a bit put off when she told him she had a date.

As for Lauri, I think the Wyoming trip is her way of trying to show America she isn't the gold digging slot we all know she is, but I don't care how many RVs or low rent motels she vacations in, this trumped up vacation, like everyhting else she does, is just for the cameras. Since they can't show George's kids on the show, I am guessing right about now, old girl was wishing she rented a bigger RV, LOL. I am guessing we will see less than 3 seconds footage from the trip, it isn't even in the previews, and I am wondering how in the heck they will show the wedding, since Lauri said last night she had George's kids stand up.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fan

Yep, George and Lauri allegedly dropped a quarter of a million on this shindig. I thought it would get much more BRAVO coverage.

The scene about planning for the RV trip was the only one so far this season where George has not been awkward and stiff in front of the cameras.

I just recently started watching the show! I am in the same situation as the two girls whose dad died, and didn't leave them any money! They should take the Thai wife to court, and I bet they could get some kind of income! My son is really suffering, also! I can really relate to the wives and the problems with their children! I hope that Jeana's? daughter, the actress?, won't give up! She is adorable, and it just wasn't the right part for her, but she will get other parts! I loved seeing Austin Scarlett! I really wanted him to be in the top 3, instead of Cruella, (Wendy)! Great show!

FORT Fanatic

George and Lauri allegedly dropped a quarter of a million on this shindig. I thought it would get much more BRAVO coverage.

Allegedly is the key word here.

We all know it was comped out. Who are they even trying to kidd at this point?:nono

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2715731;
    Yep, George and Lauri allegedly dropped a quarter of a million on this shindig. I thought it would get much more BRAVO coverage.

The scene about planning for the RV trip was the only one so far this season where George has not been awkward and stiff in front of the cameras.
    Actually, Lauri said it was way over 250K, that her budget of 200K to 250K
    went out the window, which gives me the impression it was a lot more. The pics off Tamra's myspace from the wedding sure look like it was quite the shindig, gold plated china and glasses, lots of tulle, and the pics off Lauri's Bella Roche website show a lot of fancy furniture too.

As for George's screen demeanor, his eyes are always darting around, like he can't help but look at the camera, then he catches himself and looks away, alternately he looks annoyed, when he is not crazy eyeing, like the McKenzie tattoo scene, and last night. His personality comes across as extremely dull.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2715960;
    Actually, Lauri said it was way over 250K, that her budget of 200K to 250K
    went out the window, which gives me the impression it was a lot more. The pics off Tamra's myspace from the wedding sure look like it was quite the shindig, gold plated china and glasses, lots of tulle, and the pics off Lauri's Bella Roche website show a lot of fancy furniture too.

As for George's screen demeanor, his eyes are always darting around, like he can't help but look at the camera, then he catches himself and looks away, alternately he looks annoyed, when he is not crazy eyeing, like the McKenzie tattoo scene, and last night. His personality comes across as extremely dull.
    Ok what I dont understand is how can the wedding be paid for by Ms. Lauri and George when Ms. Lauri said George writes the checks. If the wedding cost that much money and they arent married yet then how could you say Ms. Lauri paid for it. I think it was George that paid for all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2715983;
    Ok what I dont understand is how can the wedding be paid for by Ms. Lauri and George when Ms. Lauri said George writes the checks. If the wedding cost that much money and they arent married yet then how could you say Ms. Lauri paid for it. I think it was George that paid for all of it.
    LOL I meant she kept saying how George would not give her any set budget, that basically the sky was the limit, and she thought it would be 200-250K, but she went way over. The only checks she writes are with her mouth, and we know where George cashes those

When did they actually get married and where? I gotta check out Tamra's MySpace and see the pics! Thanks for mentioning that!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2715989;
    LOL I meant she kept saying how George would not give her any set budget, that basically "the sky was the limit",
    That's probably what he says to his attornies too! Now he has double the legal bills now that he's paying for Lauri's lame arse! Woo Hoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGenie;2715226;
    Ahhhh... to live vicariously through this tv show......I'm just a hardworking single mom raising a teenage son. I can't afford botox or plastic surgery, I drive an old Honda and my boobs sag.... I shop at WalMart and Walgreens.......but boy am I happy and my son is well adjusted and normal.

I like watching this show but living the Coto lifestyle..........NO THANK YOU!
    WOW I didn't know "normal" people watched this show.
    Ribbitt

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast