Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I think Ms. Quin is pretty but she is to desparate. She says she cant seem to find her guy but if she would have some self respect and not jump in the bed as quick as she seems to from what I saw maybe a man would respect her more. She is to big on top if you know what I mean to wear those tops cause it makes her look older even tho she has a pretty face.

Ashley said somethin like...do you think George would hire me....just give it a few more months from what I hear. I get tired of hearing all these people say they deserve this or that all the time. Ms. Lauri looks just like that dress designer Awstin whatever his name was. All tight and shiny in the face.

Ms. Vicki I think has real problems. She might know how to make money and all but what will it buy her at the end of the day and she does have alcohol problem I think.

I think Ms. Jeana is looking good but that Ms. Tamra never should have been on the show. How come the people at that car place where her husband works didnt even know who she was. I dont care much about her and the way she tries so hard to be the hottest cause she just aint all that.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2715310;
    How in the world are they going to show Lauri's "camping trip", shower and wedding all in one episode and have time to devote to any of the others?
    I think if all the Bradys are missing then that Wyoming trip will only take a few seconds and Ms. Quin probly already stopped sleeping with the two guys and Ms. Tammy I think is gone and Ms. Tamra is as boring as watching paint dry so not much there. So maybe just the big shindig wedding will be what we see and the catfight in the car will close out Ms. Vicki. I will miss all you people here when the show is over but I wont miss the show cause it is just plain stupid.

Great posts by everybody! I agree that these kids have no sense of reality, expecting well-paying and exciting jobs right off the bat. Sorry, life doesn't work that way and we ate a lot of Hamburger Helper and frozen bean burritos and tolerated a lot of horrible bosses in early career days. I hated the way that Colton ostracized Jeana for eating an ice cream cookie. Just one more way to put down the Mom who has been the sole caregiver of these kids. Lauri looked ridiculous in those dresses - this is her third wedding and God only knows how old she is. Something a little more age-appropriate and less "fairy princess" is more in line. And don't get me started on Ryan! You do reap what you sow - he knows that Mom feels guilty about the hardships growing up and now he is taking her for a ride and she is too stupid and self-obsessed to see it. Grow up and put on a less revealing shirt Tamra and stop feeling sorry for this kid - make him go to community college at night, pay rent, car insurance, etc. What a catch he will be for some woman (or man???) in the future!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Welcome to the site, GruffyD!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2715302;
    (Though not that guy...he was odd and looked like he was a student of Mystery, the goggle-wearing pickup artist freak.)
    OMG, there was something kind of off about him and this definitely sums it up. He was not a good looking 26 year old. His hair was over bleached and he was over tanned.

FORT Fan

I think Quinn is something of a loose woman. I doubt she will find a quality Christian man with that sort of behavior. A lot of bed partners, but no keepers. Something about that scene of Quinn rubbing herself all over Billy and him saying "aren't you a Christian" made me queasy. Call me old-fashioned. :nono
    Last edited by Pizza Girl; 12-12-2007 at 08:26 AM.

FORT Fanatic

I overall liked her but when she said that she was going to go with Loverboy to the mixer, I was surprised.
    What church do they belong to? Can I sign up?
    No wonder Saddleback is so popular. Anything goes.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2715210;
    The way she was dressed to show a multi-million dollar house was TACKY!
    That's exactly what I was thinking. I have family members who sell real estate, and the look has gone more casual in recent years, even here on the stuffy East Coast. But to show up looking like a chorus member from "Carmen" is just weird.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2715508;

OMG, there was something kind of off about him and this definitely sums it up. He was not a good looking 26 year old. His hair was over bleached and he was over tanned.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one whose jaw dropped when Quinn was raving about how good looking the cheesy blonde kid was. He was no where near good looking and as a 52 year old woman, is she really amused by someone who claims his watch can tell whether or not she's wearing panties?
    Last edited by bewty; 12-12-2007 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2715529;
    What church do they belong to? Can I sign up?
    No wonder Saddleback is so popular. Anything goes.
    My cousin visited this church and she called it "Jesusland" and said she got the feeling it was more about being "seen" and social rather than worship. It makes sense why these women would associate themselves with it. Probably just for work networking and trying to find clients! Thank you Jesus!!!

FORT Fanatic

My cousin visited this church and she called it "Jesusland" and said she got the feeling it was more about being "seen" and social rather than worship. It makes sense why these women would associate themselves with it. Probably just for work networking and trying to find clients! Thank you Jesus!!!

Hillary Clinton just visited. She must need "Purpose Driven" voters.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast