Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I like Quinn so far too. She isn't all botoxed, and she seems like she'd be fun to hang with. You know shopping, lunch, beach, just hang.

okay, I HAVE to SNARK....... Jared is bit, um, um, well he is either REALLY REALLY metro or um, not that there is anything wrong with it, gay.

Vicki needs a reliable AA sponsor - STAT. Tells her son not to embarass HER in front of her 'peers' RIGHT before she's chugging a Jager bomb! I sure would hate to be trapped in the confines of an airplane with her and a loaded bar cart on a long flight. Why do people like THAT never blow a vocal chord?

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2715153;
    Laurie is taking the family camping in a huge RV. Her and George driving this monstrosity is going to be pure comic gold.
    Anybody remember "The Long, Long Trailer" with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz?

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2715237;
    "George is a keeper" ahahahahahahahaha!! Crypt Keeper maybe for that macabre face of hers! I hate when they show close ups of George and Laurie kissing. Her upper lip is incapable of kissing! DISgusting!

I'm TIRED of Tamra's excuses for Ryan at every turn. He's too old to protect from the world. They all look so uncomfortable and out of place coming into Simon's workspace and he looks so stiff. Do they even know each other at all?! And Ryan, "hating being hot" is something you don't have to worry about! This 'family' makes me feel embarassed for them - right in the comfort of my own home. ewww.
    Tamra's and Ryan's relationship is just a good example of the old expression, "As the twig is bent, so grows the tree" She made him what he is and now that her current "money tree" doesn't get along with him, she blames the kid for what she created.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Ryan, Michael, and Ashley were killing me tonight...in that order of most annoying to least. Ryan, who has no education beyond whatever Mercedes classes he took and a (apparently) a high school degree, wants to start out at $100K a year as an adviser? At least Michael is getting a college education, but he really could not have expected grand excitement on a short internship--it lasted a day or a week or something? And as much as it is good to see Ashley get a real estate license so she can have a marketable skill other than marrying wealthy, I doubt she'll be hanging with George on the big real estate deals. These kids need to learn about paying their dues, although since they have had so much handed to them, it's somewhat understandable why they wouldn't know.

I too am liking the new "housewife" (how a working, unmarried woman is a housewife is beyond me). She's not deceiving the guys she's dating and if/when I'm 52 and single, if I can get a 26 year old interested in me, I'd go for it. (Though not that guy...he was odd and looked like he was a student of Mystery, the goggle-wearing pickup artist freak.)

FORT Newbie

I think the reason Laurie doesn't want her daughter as her MOH, is that she's afraid the daughter will be prettier. Laurie can be as skinny, wear the same clothes and make up, but even with all the plastic surgery, she can never have what her daughter possesses....youth

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2715230;
    we only have one more episode to go.
    How in the world are they going to show Lauri's "camping trip", shower and wedding all in one episode and have time to devote to any of the others?

FORT Fogey

I think Ryan was just complaining to the camera because he thought we'd care that he had to work in the heat for starting wages.

The new Ho? Don't like her.

Lauri looker pretty good.
    Ribbitt

Lauri (about George)-"It took us 20 years to find each other"

No dear, it took you 20 minutes to find his wallet during the infamous "blind" date.
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast