Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which housewife would fare the best if they lost all their money tomorrow?

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Which housewife would fare the best if they lost all their money tomorrow?

Aside fromTammy because she already lost her house and rich hubby, I would say Vicki. While she is way into material things, I think her and her family could get over it if they really had to. Jeana's kids seem a bit more spoiled. Opinions?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Re: Which housewife would fair the best if they lost all their money tomorrow?

I had a couple of initial reactions..my first was that Jeana would be a-ok. Kara mentioned that Jeana had made $1 million by the time she was thirty and whether or not this is an exagerration, the fact is that Jeana can and does generate her own income.

My second was TT because even though she's about to hit forty she can still hit the pole

FORT Fogey

I would say Jeana and Quinn. Jeana did some acting and her playmate stint, that is how she earned her million. My guess is that is what attracted Matt, knowing he could live off of her until he "made it" in the big time.

I vote for Vicki. She's a pain in the patootie, but a hard worker.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Since the real estate market is down so much right now, I would have to say that Vicki would fare the best. Jeana makes her money in real estate, so the market conditions are not exactly prime for her to earn much right now. Vicki has the business skills and drive to build her business right back up again.

If by money you mean cash, well I think Jeana would be OK. Just needs to sell some of her houses!
    If Lauri lost it all, again, she could move in with her son, What's-his face.
    Vicki? She wouldn't care.
    Tamra might lose it all if she keeps babying Cryan and Simon dumps her (just like Tam's first husband).
    I think Tammy K. did lose it all once. I rember some about A really big house.
    The new Ho? Who cares!
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2719006;
    If by money you mean cash, well I think Jeana would be OK. Just needs to sell some of her houses!
    If Lauri lost it all, again, she could move in with her son, What's-his face.
    Vicki? She wouldn't care.
    Tamra might lose it all if she keeps babying Cryan and Simon dumps her (just like Tam's first husband).
    I think Tammy K. did lose it all once. I rember some about A really big house.
    The new Ho? Who cares!

Tammy K had a really big house?????? Who knew??? Wonder why Bravo didn't work that into the storyline?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2719246;
    Tammy K had a really big house?????? Who knew??? Wonder why Bravo didn't work that into the storyline?
    Because the new owners got sick and tired of Tammy and girls standing at that gate crying and trying to scale the walls.

That's why Lindsay had to be homeschooled, she couldn't stand all the kids at school asking her why she didn't live in the biggest house in Coto, anymore, the poor dear

On one hand, I would think that Tammy would be more inclined to be the 'survivor' because she's already experienced it. On the other hand, I would also think (for that very same reason) that Tammy would NEVER again find herself in that position. Tammy probably has very well developed sense of 'poordar'.
    Lauri has been rich, then poor, then rich and will probably be poor again in the not too distant future. She hasn't learned a thing about being responsible for her own life/happiness/welfare. Don't get me wrong! She's made a career out of putting herself first--first into someone else's wallet and always first above her children. It appears that she hasn't taken the initiative to make herself valuable to society or to live independently for more than 10 or 15 minutes.
    Those who don't learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them. She's so proud to be a 'three-peater'! Lauri only thinks she's been rich. She doesn't know the meaning of the word. IMO, Lauri is truly dirt poor. She can preen, plump, inject, insert, bleach, acrylic, spray, lather, or wear anything on her body she wants - but it still can't change the fact that she has poor manners, a poor education, a poor work ethic, poor self-esteem, etc. Tammy 'gets it' - Lauri never will. And that's sad. She's hitched her wagon onto yet another loser and I can't see how she'd ever survive after being kicked to the curb again. It looks like she has burned the last of her bridges.

As for the rest of them? It won't be pretty to see what hits the fan when their financially leveraged lives catch up with them. It very well may be sooner than later for some of them as we've already seen.
    And the kids of these fine specimens? Their senses of entitlement alone could bankrupt the Orange County welfare roles! The bulk of them are already crippled by the way they've been raised and are ill equiped to function in the real world. God forbid they should get real jobs and learn to live off of their own earned income. I'm all depressed now. I'll stop.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast