Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which housewife would fare the best if they lost all their money tomorrow?

FORT Fogey

Re: Which housewife would fare the best if they lost all their money tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2722205;
    Only if they get their house Ms. Vicki proofed. I could see it now Ms. Vicki would get Colbys big fire ladder and squeeze herself down the chimny.
    GOOD ONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2722205;
    Only if they get their house Ms. Vicki proofed. I could see it now Ms. Vicki would get Colbys big fire ladder and squeeze herself down the chimny.
    That image is hilarious!!!!!! She might get stuck as she emphasized carrying all her weight around her bottom. Something tells me Colby won't want to rescue her!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

I believe that Vicky and Jeana have a sufficient work ethic that they can survive losing everything, if need be.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2723539;
    I believe that Vicky and Jeana have a sufficient work ethic that they can survive losing everything, if need be.
    I believe Vicky would have a complete breakdown if she lost everything. She's close to the edge already.

She would sit in her mother's kitchen and moan about everything. She would get absolutely no sympathy, and never understand why.
    East of Reality

FORT Fan

ladychat, I agree it wouldn't be pretty. But I think Vicky would screech and claw her way back.

I gotta agree with Ms. Ladychat. I think Ms. Vicki is like real close to a breakdown I mean a real breakdown. She is really losing it bad if shes not just trying to be funny for the show.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2724079;
    I gotta agree with Ms. Ladychat. I think Ms. Vicki is like real close to a breakdown I mean a real breakdown. She is really losing it bad if shes not just trying to be funny for the show.
    I used to think it was an act but more and more, she is developing those crazy eyes- where u can look at a person and kinda tell something ain't right.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2730135;
    I used to think it was an act but more and more, she is developing those crazy eyes- where u can look at a person and kinda tell something ain't right.
    Yes, this woman is close to the edge. Not an act.
    When money defines you, what can you do without it?

I love Ms. Ladychat, Ms. Dreams

so feminine and too foo-foo for words
    East of Reality

My husband finally got a glimpse of these crazy messes and stated, "they all have crazy eyes, except the one who could be a man. She doesn't move." So something ain't right with all of them!!!!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2730354;
    My husband finally got a glimpse of these crazy messes and stated, "they all have crazy eyes, except the one who could be a man. She doesn't move." So something ain't right with all of them!!!!
    Your husband is a wise man New Mommy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast