Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RHOOC 12/4 Recap: You Reap What You Raise

Re: RHOOC 12/4 Recap: You Reap What You Raise

excellent recap!!! But we must remember that none of it is real!!!!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Newbie

Yardgnome, I actually enjoy reading your recaps more than watching the show. I tend to squirm uncomfortably when I see these women's cluelessness in some (most?) of the scenes. You rock!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2710224;
    excellent recap!!! But we must remember that none of it is real!!!!
    Isn't it? I don't care how much is edited.....they use what what was given to them! Thanks for the great recaps Yardgnome!

LOL--Ok I am a total newbie here but I absolutely love this group. I had so many of the same feelings watching this show. The whole birthday blow out was just ridiculous. Meagan come off as a complete spoiled Bi*#ch. I do feel bad -- the girls did lose their dad -- but it just kills me how much they refer back to " oh I really miss how I could just call him and he would bail me out $$$$$" I am sure they miss thier dad -- but hey have got to stop with the money stuff. it sends a terrible message. I won't even get in to Ryan -- just seems like a free loading loser. get a life and get a job already -- there is no way in H*ll my parents would have let me as a 20 something adult sleep until 3P and party all night -- just useless. :-)

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Welcome to the snark, Good Girl
    East of Reality

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2709139;
    More like 10,000 sf. It's just shameful that I have to live like a pauper now.
    Oh, my. Are you having [look around circumspectly, whisper] money problems?

Quote Originally Posted by GladMom;2714688;
    Oh, my. Are you having [look around circumspectly, whisper] money problems?
    I'm so embarrassed! Please don't judge me and my new bare bones lifestyle that I am being forced into because my sugar daddy has left me. :nono

I had to join this discussion after reading YardKnome's excellent recap and all of you people's halarious comments. I have been a die hard RHOOC fan from the very first show and although I've just lurked around reading your comments and the OCR's columns and finally I have to speak because I sit and watch these episodes and have no one else to talk to about what goes on with the Coto clan.

I have to say I am enjoying the "Hottest Housewife" this season as she is a little spitfire. My most enjoyable moments during these episodes is when they zoom in on Tamara's husbands face whenever Ryan is in the same room.

Don't know if that's just editing but to zoom in on his face when he obviously looks irritated with Ryan just cracks me up.

Why are all the sons of all of these Housewives such losers? Maybe the lack of a decent, caring father figure?

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGenie;2715021;
    My most enjoyable moments during these episodes is when they zoom in on Tamara's husbands face whenever Ryan is in the same room.

Don't know if that's just editing but to zoom in on his face when he obviously looks irritated with Ryan just cracks me up.
    That's not Simon. It's Simon doing his Evan Baxter impression.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12