Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

  1. #21
    Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    469

    Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by katie/lynn;2706512;
    I'm sorry to say it but I don't get the Brianna fan base. To me she seems dumb, really dumb. When she was talking about how strange it was to see Michael with a girl, please, he's 21!!!!!! What a dunce. And how she always says that she's afraid of her mother. Come on, get a spine.
    Me, just watching the show and not knowing these people, is creeped out by Michael with a girl. I can't imagine being his sister and seeing it, and since she's his gf from school, she doesn't see them interact all the time.

    And have you seen/heard her mother?

    And nursing school is very hard, a dumb broad won't get through it, so she must have some brains in her head...
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

  2. #22
    Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    366

    Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Briana is just ok to me. the comments about being afraid of her mother are getting a little tired this season. She used to stand up to her.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

  3. #23
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    62

    Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2706527;
    Briana is just ok to me. the comments about being afraid of her mother are getting a little tired this season. She used to stand up to her.
    Exactly. She is starting to annoy me. And wide open eyes coupled with a wide open mouth does in fact make you look like a moron. And she should think about a diet because the size of her arms in tank top was frightening. He-woman mama-jamma.

    And she could give her mother the car back, take out a student loan, work two jobs, like a lot of other kids do. And tell her mother to stuff it.

  4. #24
    Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    366

    Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by katie/lynn;2706557;
    Exactly. She is starting to annoy me. And wide open eyes coupled with a wide open mouth does in fact make you look like a moron. And she should think about a diet because the size of her arms in tank top was frightening. He-woman mama-jamma.

    And she could give her mother the car back, take out a student loan, work two jobs, like a lot of other kids do. And tell her mother to stuff it.

    Wow! I just don't get the personality shift. Maybe Brianna and Ashley can do boot camp together in about 5 years.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

  5. #25
    who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East of Reality
    Posts
    471

    Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2706598;
    Wow! I just don't get the personality shift. Maybe Brianna and Ashley can do boot camp together in about 5 years.
    Brianna's house looks clean, she is responsible and she's not a useless waste of space like Ashley.

    That being said, the afraid of mother thing is tired.
    East of Reality

  6. #26
    Avoid the Noid Manjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In your wheelwell
    Posts
    31

    Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2706598;
    Maybe Brianna and Ashley can do boot camp together in about 5 years.
    I'm sure they'll need it..
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!

  7. #27
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    132

    Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2706170;
    It's might be time for me to dumb Jo and start worshiping Breana.
    Was this a Freudian slip? What are you going to do about "dumb Jo"?

  8. #28
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Welcome 2008!
    Posts
    536

    Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by katie/lynn;2706557;
    And she should think about a diet because the size of her arms in tank top was frightening. He-woman mama-jamma.
    If she was as thin as Lindsay then she'd be anorexic right? I'm sure she signed on for another season to make Vicki happy, not because she was hoping for a shot at stardom. She's a real girl with a real body!

  9. #29
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Boardwalk
    Posts
    156

    Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2707945;
    If she was as thin as Lindsay then she'd be anorexic right? I'm sure she signed on for another season to make Vicki happy, not because she was hoping for a shot at stardom. She's a real girl with a real body!
    Amen to that. On the other hand, wasn't it just a few months ago that Jeana was publicly thumbing her nose at Bravo's rules in order to push a solo show for Kara called "OC Starlet"? I guess if you don't actually get any acting jobs you can't be called a "starlet".

  10. #30
    FORT Fanatic ChristoferHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    495

    Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2706173;
    Lauri "Out of my 3 children, Sophie is the only one that hasn't disappointed me."
    Don't sell yourself short Lauri, I'm sure you'll screw her up soon enough the way you did your other two kids. Anyone Think that Lauri is going just a little heavy on the Plastic Surgery?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.