Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

If you don't want cake all over your boat, don't invite 909 white trash on it.
    Ribbitt

Quinn Fry
    "After a cozy date with Billy, the first bachelor, she reveals that she can't go out with him the next day because she has another date planned. "I'm not going to put all my eggs in one basket," she says. "There's just so much variety out there."

Fry is 51. Don't think she needs to worry about any EGGS!
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2706196;
    If you don't want cake all over your boat, don't invite 909 white trash on it.
    Word! Advice to Tammy: try Communication. Where the person giving the party tells the honoree the party is a girl's cruise. I wonder what she told Megan about the party? That was rude to trash the boat though. Her friends are 909 white trash but hey so is Megan! Just move to San Berdoo already Megan!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs B;2706279;
    Word! Advice to Tammy: try Communication. Where the person giving the party tells the honoree the party is a girl's cruise. I wonder what she told Megan about the party? That was rude to trash the boat though. Her friends are 909 white trash but hey so is Megan! Just move to San Berdoo already Megan!
    You just know the guy wanted to impress Tammy. He might rethink the relationship.
    Is Tammy worth it?

FORT Fan

I hope that Ryan may be moving in with Quinn in the future. What a plot twist!

That designer from Project Runway is really not that good. Because the one item that was missing (That I'm PRAYING will be in the show somewhere) from Bridezilla's big, ole wedding gown fitting was a full veil with a very thick, full and long "blusher". That should be MANDATORY in her case.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2706284;
    I hope that Ryan may be moving in with Quinn in the future. What a plot twist!
    Is that what they mean by saying he's moving in with his grandma again??

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2706174;
    "YET"
    right! she hasn't even gone thru puberty. can't wait for a reunion show years down the line to see if sophie still hasnt disappointed her. i hope she doesnt but Lauri is definitely being premature.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeeJay;2706152;
    Wow! That yacht scene was uncomfortable and embarrassing to watch! If Megan invited her "booze and pool" group to the party in order to spite Tammy it clearly worked. I can't really blame Tammy for being disappointed. She envisioned a "tea party" but it turned out the be a "bar brawl". Megan hangs with an alternative crowd (at least by Orange County standards) and she likes to flaunt that in her mother's face. I truly do feel sorry for all of them. There's a lot going on in that family and it goes beyond the father's death. Issues....issues....issues!
    i agree. Tammy keeps blaming everything on Lou's death. Her daughters had issues before he passed.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Regular

I'm sorry to say it but I don't get the Brianna fan base. To me she seems dumb, really dumb. When she was talking about how strange it was to see Michael with a girl, please, he's 21!!!!!! What a dunce. And how she always says that she's afraid of her mother. Come on, get a spine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast