Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Will Shane Keough make it in the big leagues?

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Will Shane Keough make it in the big leagues?

Shane (Jeana's oldest son) is trying to make it in the big leagues for the Oakland A's where his dad works as the asst. to the manager. If he can't make it even when his dad works for the manager, then that is just sad.

He is already playing the "I'm hurt and injured card. Ouch, my back." (to save face in case he gets cut). We all know that he is skinny, little and all talk and no action.

Shane, we want to see ACtion like that 70s song.

FORT Fan

Re: Will Shane Keough make it in the big leagues?

SHane is a poser with no education to fall back on. He'll wind up coaching at some non competetive high school somewhere. He is not smart enough to coach at a school with a good program.

Since he hasn't any education, i.e. college degree, and Gina seemed to think that education is a joke, (cut the season one where she says the classrooms aren't important to her in a college tour) I don't think he can coach in a high school. Even those coaches have degrees and can teach a second subject, like history. Maybe he can coach little league.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

I forgot about that. Maybe a Club somewhere.

FORT Fanatic

I do believe Shane is attracting to the simple life .
    Or he will find himself a cougar or suggar daddy to take care of him.
    Either way he will be satisfied.

I don't see him living the simple life. I still get sick thinking about those stupid CZ earrings he was wearing. Yuck.
    He knows he has a house that his mom bought for him and can live that way for a while. Maybe he should ask F/ryan to move in with him and she can take care of both of them. Do I hear about a trip to Cabo???
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I agree. Buying Shane a house was a big mistake on Jeana's part. She isn't giving him anything to work for. He has the car, the house, the clothes, the lifestyle. Everyone needs to have a goal and it is sad that Jeana took these away from him.

FORT Fan

I beleive that she said she bought one for each of them. Isn't Tammy living in one of those houses? I thought I remembered something like that.

Jeana is a smart woman and knows that real estate in OC is a good long term investment. I doubt that she will transfer title before they are ready. Well, I hope not anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2702547;
    I agree. Buying Shane a house was a big mistake on Jeana's part. She isn't giving him anything to work for. He has the car, the house, the clothes, the lifestyle. Everyone needs to have a goal and it is sad that Jeana took these away from him.
    What you are saying here is exactly what the problem is with the majority of the kids. No one has a goal except Briana, Colby, and Kara. This drives Vicky crazy because it takes her control away. Geana, while seemingly proud of Kara, seems more concerned for Shane's career because it brings fame. Michael wants to live the life at Vicky's expense but wants to live on his own terms and the two don't go together.

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2702558;
    I beleive that she said she bought one for each of them. Isn't Tammy living in one of those houses? I thought I remembered something like that.

Jeana is a smart woman and knows that real estate in OC is a good long term investment. I doubt that she will transfer title before they are ready. Well, I hope not anyway.
    I don't think that she ever planned on transferring the titles. It's all about control for these ladies.
    Also, none of them have the money to maintain and pay taxes on these homes.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast