Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

Jeff Fry , you and Quinn need to know that with celebrity comes criticism. This show and it's detractors have been active for a few years now. I applaud someone who goes into this hoping to set the record straight but we are judging her by what we've read so far and will be presented to us Tuesday. To quote from the original reality show, The Real Word's Heather...."They work with what you give them"

FORT Fan

I will evaluate what I see on the show. Quinn is very close to my age and the idea of dating a 26 year old is appalling to me. I kind of think it is pathetic when I see older middle aged men with young girls and the flip is true for me also.

That said, they show Tamra talking about Quinn in the previews and says something like "it is okay for Demi Moore" presumably in reference to dating a much younger man.

My thoughts....Ashton Kutcher is one of the most mature twenty something people I have ever seen, based on the many interviews I have seen. At the time, his career has taken off. He has a lot more going on professionally than Demi.

So....if Quinn is dating mancandy or himbos that is one thing. It is quite another if she is dating hightly accomplished 20 somethings. Just my take.

FORT Fanatic

My thoughts....Ashton Kutcher is one of the most mature twenty something people I have ever seen, based on the many interviews I have seen. At the time, his career has taken off. He has a lot more going on professionally than Demi.

He is also arm candy.
    Let's get real no matter how mature and accomplished Ashton is and how youthful Demi is, this relationship is unbalanced.
    Age might be a number but time catches up with the best of us!

FORT Fan

I've always thought that any man who is at least 25 is old enough to know what he is doing. It is my opinion that IN GENERAL, most of these cougar relationships are all about fun and hanky-panky. Most men want to settle down and have children eventually and a man playing the field might date a few cougars beforehand because they are less inhibited, don't press for a commitment and don't get pregnant.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule.

FORT Regular

On our way home from a party last night, I asked my husband if I was a cougar. I am 7 years older then he is. He said no. I think his ex was...she was 44 and he was 24 when they started dating. They were together 12 years. One thing I do give her credit for, she helped raise him. He can cook and do his own laundry, and has excellent manners. Franky, I wouldn;t want to raise a youngster like that! LOL!

So...if I am 7 years older...am I a cougar? Or does that stop when you are married?

FORT Fan

I don't think 7 years is cougar country for me.

7 years doesn't seem like enough to put you in cougar territory

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2712617;
    I don't think 7 years is cougar country for me.
    I think 15 or more is real cougar country.:nono

Well, as far as "MILFs", Lauri, Vicky and maybe Jeana are proud to be them.
    But it looks like Quinn is the only one to act on it!
    Last edited by Toad; 12-09-2007 at 08:56 PM.
    Ribbitt

I was thinking maybe the cause of Tamra's catty comment upon seeing Quinn with the young gun came from the fact she felt that Quinn threatened her Queen-of the-MILF status in OC!!