Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

Welcome to the board, Jeff Fry!

I'm VERY excited to have someone new on the show, the other ladies are just becoming ho hum and I'm kind of tired of the show revolving around their degenerate children.

When they see what's on TV, the typical finger pointing and denial blaming "editing" come in to play. Pu-LEEEEZE!

Ok that is exactly what I thought to. If the ladies blame the way they are shown on tv because of the editing thing then why did most of them go back again. To me that makes no sense. If I was bit by a rattler before that was resting in the sun on a pile of rocks I would know better not to sit down and not check where I was sitting first. I think in Ms. Quins heart it was the money and being on tv that made her do it and then if it doesnt turn out the way she plans then she will probly blame it on the people who put on the show like the other ladies did. Even I would check out the shows that were on tv before if I was going to be on it to see what its all about so I am not so sure when she said she never knew much about the show.

We will see. She can't deny or blame anyone about comments that come out of her mouth or her actions on the show. We will comment and "judge" our feelings on that.

Mr. Fry, you are correct. As of today, tomorrow and most of Tuesday it's just speculation. Come Tuesday evening, we'll see what the consensus is. You will find that people here give credit where credit is due. I dont' think anyone would say that Vicki doesn't care about her kids, or Jeana isn't a successful, hard worker. We DO discuss both. Let's see how Quinn does.

Agree with others that there are local OC people lurking around residents and other "hang-outs". Scary!

FORT Fan

By telling everyone that she is a Bible believing Christian, Quinn has set herself up to be judged more harshly, unfortunately. Goes with the celebrity territory. I will wait until Tuesday to comment on what I see on the TV screen.

FORT Fan

You are blessed with good old fashioned common sense, Dreams. I love your posts.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2711734;
    You are blessed with good old fashioned common sense, Dreams. I love your posts.
    Isn't she the best Her son is very lucky!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Don't worry, Jeff Fry! Lauri and George will get most of the negative attention!
    East of Reality

FORT Regular

The fans of this show for the most part judge these women by what they put out there for the world. Quinn hasn't appeared in an episode yet but has done press promoting her debut. It is strictly from the press that she has participated in that we have gleaned what we know about her.

From the interviews she's done and from the previews for the show we know that Quinn likes to date lots of men of all ages. Why did she tell us this if we are not to form an opinion based on this info? She could have talked about all of the activities she does with her church. How about some footage of her feeding the homeless on Thanksgiving? I haven't seen anything of that nature yet that is what we are supposed to focus on? Doesn't make sense. Maybe it will be clear after Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2711734;

My mama always raised me to think things through and try to imagine what price I would have to pay for making bad decisions. Sometimes when I see people with lots of money it does make me wonder about some of the decisions I made when I was a teenager like school and all but not after watching this show. I dont doubt at all that I am the luckiest girl in the world and I dont have diamonds or a rich boyfriend or lots of boyfriends and stuff like that but I do have my boy and big dreams for me and my boy..the reason for my name..and that is why I work so hard to make things good for me and my family and I dont think money is the answer to being happy because I see to many people on the show who do have money but dont seem to be so happy and I would not trade my place with not one of them. So thank you for all of the kind words.

My grandma always told me not to do anything that I wouldn't want seen on the front page of a newspaper. That's how I live my life and would never be embarrassed at my actions.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.