Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2710989;
    You make a really good point about how they follow the Bible. They do skip over the parts they don't like. Look at Vicky. I'll post my comment about here there. But in regards to the others, and this one, what about vanity? That's one of the 7 deadly sins. Either they skip what they don't like or don't read it all.
    You are absolutely correct on this! That vanity, however, may already be taking a beating....if she's reading comments by her neighbors in OC in the OCR, she may already be regretting this folly

FORT Fanatic

Here is a word from the link Ms. or Mr. limon gave us about Ms. Quinn...I’m a woman of contradictions. I go to church, I read the Bible and I try my best to be a good person, but I have a strong sensual side.

There is a saying in my neck of the woods that not matter how long I sat in my garage it would not turn me into a car any more than just cause you go to church means they are christian. Just wondering Ms. Quin explains to God that because she has a strong sensual side its ok to break the rules. That there just seems so silly to me and sort a like a slap in the face of God. If someone said they had strong urges to hurt or even kill someone I guess that would be ok by God to. I think people who say they are christians but dont take it seriously should not go around talkin about it. To many people who say they are christians use erasers in their bible same as Ms. Vicki. I think if Ms. Quin stopped sleeping around than maybe God would send her the person she said she has been waiting for so long.

Man some people on this forum need to get a pedicure and get their claws ground down. It seems some of you have her all figured out! From God to how she looks, from the few articles that were written she's just another bimbo they scrounged up to fill a spot. :nono
    She is a very talented person, very professional, and didn't have to sleep her way to get there. She doesn't need to make any excuses. I do believe that if the audience predetermines who she is and what they expect in one of these show members, then what is she going to do?
    I've read here where the ordinary housewife wouldn't do, nor does the self centered, lustful, and one who enjoys some alcohol (it seems moderation wasn't a consideration) by a mom who dates. Ouch!!
    Someone tell me what you guys expect and what are the qualities that you want to see and consider acceptable are????
    She'll be fine if you give her a chance.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Fry;2711461;
    Man some people on this forum need to get a pedicure and get their claws ground down. It seems some of you have her all figured out! From God to how she looks, from the few articles that were written she's just another bimbo they scrounged up to fill a spot. :nono
    She is a very talented person, very professional, and didn't have to sleep her way to get there. She doesn't need to make any excuses. I do believe that if the audience predetermines who she is and what they expect in one of these show members, then what is she going to do?
    I've read here where the ordinary housewife wouldn't do, nor does the self centered, lustful, and one who enjoys some alcohol (it seems moderation wasn't a consideration) by a mom who dates. Ouch!!
    Someone tell me what you guys expect and what are the qualities that you want to see and consider acceptable are????
    She'll be fine if you give her a chance.
    Did you not get the memo about this show?

There will be all kinds of opinions given, many of which will not make sense, including those of a bonafide stalker who is probably sitting outside her house right now.

Quinn decided to put it on TV, whatever her reasons were. Now she has to suck it up
    East of Reality

Humm... I thought the this game of darts had already started, now I wonder who the bullseye is? Or is a target needed??

FORT Fanatic

If she is that great of a person, she has nothing to worry about.
    From what has been reported she seems to be somehow successful, she looks good to me, the rest we'll shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2711516;

If she is that great of a person, she has nothing to worry about.
    From what has been reported she seems to be somehow successful, she looks good to me, the rest we'll shall see.
    Agreed. A new face and a breath of fresh air is needed amongst the ladies. But the new lady should be advised about the repercussions. There truly are stalkers out there and they can wreak havoc on the participants.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

She may be a great person...but when the editors get through with her, she may not fare any better than the others. Time will tell.

Yes I agree, Quinn has already made the reference to the clippings on the floor.
    Just have to wait and see what happens.