Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

A friend of mine is does some acting and got cast on a reality show (it never made it on) but they cast unknowns. I saw Brian from "Workout" on the reality show "Parental Control" on MTV. He was one of the guys that took the girl out. They must go from show to show.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Jared was on that Party in the OC show as well. He is a piece of work isn't he? He wants fame and we KNEW he was trying out for the part of Quinn's bf.

Quote Originally Posted by girlygrl;2779291;
    This may have already been addressed, I'm not sure. But does anyone watch that Matchmaker show on Bravo? A friend of mine said that she saw Quinn's photo in one of the episodes. As is, she was wanting to meet a millionaire. Just curious if it's her.
    I watch the matchmaker show and doubt if that was Quinn. The owner of the business has said that she only accepts women of a certain age and Quinn at 52 is too old.

I'd like to see what Patty would say about Quinn and her looks. Patty's rough to everyone. Even though Patty's biggest focus is on the men, she should do Quinn a favor and get her a match.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2779971;
    I'd like to see what Patty would say about Quinn and her looks. Patty's rough to everyone. Even though Patty's biggest focus is on the men, she should do Quinn a favor and get her a match.
    Is Patti the host? If so, she looks so much like Punky Brewster to me.
    Everyday is a Blessing!