Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

On the recap show vicki could not let go of Tammy. However, I noticed Tammy said in a cofessional that Tamra was a great addition to the group because she could get wild in a "non drinking way". With all the facial expressions directed at drunken, loud and smacking Vicki, I have to think that was a comparison to her. Are any of these ladies really friends???? I also noticed in the last episode that Vicki mentioned that Tammy bought life insurance. Gee I wonder who sold it to her? Maybe that's why she loves her so much.

On the topic of quinn, I can't decide if she is just a "bad girl" or just a slut? LOL!
    Last edited by tictac; 01-31-2008 at 03:04 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I give it to Tammy, she was in control at the reunion. She did not jump on the Pigletta hate bandwagon. Is this because she is more mature or accepting of differences or she got better pills?.
    Either way, she handled herself with more class.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2777736;
    I give it to Tammy, she was in control at the reunion. She did not jump on the Pigletta hate bandwagon. Is this because she is more mature or accepting of differences or she got better pills?.
    Either way, she handled herself with more class.
    I have to agree with you there. I think she hates conflict and she is good at smoothing things over. She seems like the only one who gets it that THEY ARE BEING FILMED! lol! She seems under control in that sense. She knows how to behave in public! Tammy is not letting it all hang out. She is the smart one!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2774132;
    Come on guys. Take it easy on the weird mouth movements. It's not always easy keeping dentures in!
    Oh that was mean...but oh, so true! I thought it was just me that noticed.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girlygrl;2777853;
    Oh that was mean...but oh, so true! I thought it was just me that noticed.
    I noticed. It is very distracting. Please do not bring her back next season.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

22 lbs is a lot of weight to lose, but I clearly didn't see a change. Her face still looks round to me and she still looks like she's a size 20.

Aside from her obvious "top-heaviness", Quinn seems to carry all her weight at her hips/thighs. Since she had dark pants on and was sitting down at the reunion it was hard to see much of a change. Her face still looked the same to me, which IMO is where a weight loss is first noticeable.

This may have already been addressed, I'm not sure. But does anyone watch that Matchmaker show on Bravo? A friend of mine said that she saw Quinn's photo in one of the episodes. As is, she was wanting to meet a millionaire. Just curious if it's her.

Speaking of Jared.....another friend said that she saw him on a show called Ace of Cakes?

Quote Originally Posted by girlygrl;2779291;
    This may have already been addressed, I'm not sure. But does anyone watch that Matchmaker show on Bravo? A friend of mine said that she saw Quinn's photo in one of the episodes. As is, she was wanting to meet a millionaire. Just curious if it's her.

I have been watching this but did not see her picture. I think a lot of these people who want to break in to the entertainment business think the reality show is one avenue.