Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2709641;
    Regrets already?

"I have a beautiful, huge life that is not in front of the camera. This show doesn't define me. It's just a TV show. These people have such wonderful, full lives. Whatever you see on the screen is just a little section of it."

When are people going to learn that they are not that special?
    When you put yourself on tv for profit, you are going to be judged.period.

Are they morons?
    Are they delusional?
    Are they greedy?
    That will be all 3.

ITA....based on comments in yesterday's OCR, looks like she's getting a clue that no one's very impressed

Sounds like her ego is bigger than all the others put together.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2709750;
    Sounds like her ego is bigger than all the others put together.
    Well, she better get ready for quite a ride!:nono :nono :nono
    East of Reality

Already making excuses for how she's going to be portrayed. Claims she didn't see the show, but didn't like how the other women were portraying OC? Obviously not THAT smart if she couldn't do the research ahead of time. Again, obviously thought of promoting her lame website/show first, then went, Oh, oh...later!

Pffft! Yep, I was right about them scraping the bottom of the barrell for this one. Hey fame-wh*ore, you wanted the FAME, now take the public opinion that goes with it!

FORT Fan

If they put "real" real housewives on the show, nobody would watch.

See me empty the dishwasher. See me pick up the kids at school and off to soccer. See me try to figure out what to make for dinner. Watch me balance the checkbook.

Snooooooze.

We like our caricature Real Housewives.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2709840;
    Well, she better get ready for quite a ride!:nono :nono :nono
    This is what confuses me. I saw on Quinns mespace a comment that makes me think of Vicki. This new lady also says she is christian and used a bible verse like when Vicki wore that hat that says FAITH on it and how Vicki said she believes the bible. So if this new lady is a christian like she said and if she is out having alcohol and probly sleeping around (sorry if I am out of line) then already something isnt right. I dont know what kinda church these ladys go to and maybe they just skip over the parts in the bible they dont think they like. I also agree with other people here that no one with any senses would go on this show even if you only saw it one time. She is my mamas age and I would not take to it kindly if my mama was going out with someone just a few years older then me. Never been to Orange County or Califonia but by the looks of it it sure looks like some people live by their own rules.

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2710014;
    If they put "real" real housewives on the show, nobody would watch.

See me empty the dishwasher. See me pick up the kids at school and off to soccer. See me try to figure out what to make for dinner. Watch me balance the checkbook.

Snooooooze.

We like our caricature Real Housewives.
    ABSOLUTELY agree with you. However, they have NO right to be all upset about how they are portrayed when 95% of America doesn't live or act that way!

Like stupid Ryan putting on his "MeSpace" page: "What you see on TV isn't always true" Oh, really? Then smart-one, WHY would you let yourself be portrayed as this "untrue" character on TV? I press the "bull" button.

What you are seeing of yourself on TV IS true, you just had no clue nor can handle it. I think that's the case with ALL of them. In their warped minds they think they are the envy of the nation and close to perfect. When they see what's on TV, the typical finger pointing and denial blaming "editing" come in to play. Pu-LEEEEZE!

I love the above comments. Nothing is true if it's on TV and they didn't make it that way; it's the editing. So that's the extra 10 pounds the camera puts on people? Doesn't exist???
    What is there is there and they allowed these scenes to be filmed. What they aren't saying is that most of this is staged and was not completely their idea. The viewer is to believe that their lives are exactly like this. I don't think so. Sure we all go out for dinner and a night out on the town. The Jo and Slade storyline became increasingly bogus as time went on. Hot air ballooning, go-kart racing, the French maid outfit because she lost, the tacky counselor session, I can't remember it all, but most of it was staged. If their real lives were shown, we would fall asleep.
    How many of us work out? And do we do it with the dramatics of the 5:30 am driving in a line to a parking lot in our BMWs and Mercedes? Please? I would not pay to work out in a parking lot. That is so crazy. I wonder how much the extras were paid to be there.
    The personalities which are portrayed is a whole different post. As much as they want to believe, they are far from perfect or the object of envy.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

In other words, you put it on TV, dummy
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2710092;
    This is what confuses me. I saw on Quinns mespace a comment that makes me think of Vicki. This new lady also says she is christian and used a bible verse like when Vicki wore that hat that says FAITH on it and how Vicki said she believes the bible. So if this new lady is a christian like she said and if she is out having alcohol and probly sleeping around (sorry if I am out of line) then already something isnt right. I dont know what kinda church these ladys go to and maybe they just skip over the parts in the bible they dont think they like. I also agree with other people here that no one with any senses would go on this show even if you only saw it one time. She is my mamas age and I would not take to it kindly if my mama was going out with someone just a few years older then me. Never been to Orange County or Califonia but by the looks of it it sure looks like some people live by their own rules.
    You make a really good point about how they follow the Bible. They do skip over the parts they don't like. Look at Vicky. I'll post my comment about here there. But in regards to the others, and this one, what about vanity? That's one of the 7 deadly sins. Either they skip what they don't like or don't read it all.