Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2770630;
    I don't think this unfolded the way Quinn anticipated at all. I believe she thought she'd come off as a confident sexy single cougar, but we saw a very desperate woman that no one would envy. I hope she'll use this as an opportunity to reconsider her choices and find a new direction. She seems to have a wonderful son (from the limited time we've seem him) and a good relationship with her mother. Time to build on her healthy relationships so she's in a place to attract a healthy man
    I agree. It backfired. It has to hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2768681;
    I still say that he heard her say "I'm ROCKY"! And that was why he bit!
    hahahaha I'm glad they cut it off when they did or i would have gone blind

'Roxy' oohhhh soo sad and embarrassing.....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Let's count shall we?
    Quinn, Roxy and I heard someone calling her Pam (or was it Pamela)?
    How many more characters are inside her? Did she name her "boulders" too?
    Ribbitt

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I feel for Quinn. I think she may be a really nice person and great friend, but what she chose to do during her "taping days" was a little off. Seriously, what was she trying to convey bringing out the Roxy person? I don't understand why she thought that would be a good spin to who she wanted to portray on the show. They are all fully aware of when the crew arrives to record. It's pre-planned out and they are supposed to have things planned for that day's recording. There's no way a crew is going to arrive just to record Jeana in pajama's on a Sat. morning eating a box of Krispy Kreme's. I wonder why Quinn made those choices is my "beating around the bush" agenda! Ha Ha HA

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2771543;
    Let's count shall we?
    Quinn, Roxy and I heard someone calling her Pam (or was it Pamela)?
    How many more characters are inside her? Did she name her "boulders" too?

LMAO Quinn, yea well she was a FAKE!! I bet she feels stupid!!

FORT Newbie

I don't think Quinn ended up with a hole lot of Fans unless they were young money hungry boys!!! LOL Poor Girl I really don't feel to sorry for her!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2761140;
    I hate how she has to bring up the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing constantly instead of just enjoying time with someone. It screams desperate.
    That is NO lie it's like she has NO life other than dating, how boring, take time to meet yourself DAM!!

FORT Newbie

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2711480;
    Did you not get the memo about this show?

There will be all kinds of opinions given, many of which will not make sense, including those of a bonafide stalker who is probably sitting outside her house right now.

Quinn decided to put it on TV, whatever her reasons were. Now she has to suck it up

Dam that sounds like Quinn talking herself! Just face it Quinn NOONE is intrested in your Fake ass crap!!

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2768290;
    Quinn is really scary. I am also distracted by that constant mouth movement like she is chewing on a tiny seed from her breakfast hours before. Is it a side effect of medication??? I don't know why she would want Billy (and why is a grown man called Billy?) as a "boyfriend". He clearly liked to lecture her and and act smarter than she. He was so condescending. The Roxy routine was pathetic and sad and a almost mentally ill. I also wonder who paid for that Vegas trip.
    OMG! i literally laughed out loud when i read your post about the "chewing on a tiny seed/mouth movement." i'm sooooo glad someone else picked up on that! at first i thought she had gum in her mouth because the seed chewing mouth movement was initially quite severe at Billy's b'day get together. i kept noticing it during times when she was "enjoying some wine" -while she was out with one of "her guys." she is the most bizarre person-she even tops Vicki in that category....well, maybe not.
    Last edited by John; 01-28-2008 at 12:39 PM.