Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2768365;
    Bravo paid, as they pay for most things on the show.
    That makes me see Billy as a free loading loser. What the heck did she see in him. He isn't even good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2768391;
    That makes me see Billy as a free loading loser. What the heck did she see in him. He isn't even good looking.
    You are so right! He looks like a bug. I believe the two men she was with are freeloaders who are doing the reality circuit. Had Quinn been with a real man, he wouldn't have allowed the cameras into their weekend getaway. Billy is a user through and through. And poor Quinn got used.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2768515;
    You are so right! He looks like a bug. I believe the two men she was with are freeloaders who are doing the reality circuit. Had Quinn been with a real man, he wouldn't have allowed the cameras into their weekend getaway. Billy is a user through and through. And poor Quinn got used.
    You know you are so righ! And the show used her too, trying to promote her as the older woman who attracks younger guys. It all turned out to be untrue since that blonde guy was "just a friend". Quinn's problem is she gets used over and over. She needs to stop selling herself as the sex siren and she needs to just date. No one needs to dress up in a wig for a date! She will not find love if she acts like a prostitute.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

To Quinn:

Over-the-Shoulder-Boulder-Holder.
    Invest.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2768556;
    To Quinn:

Over-the-Shoulder-Boulder-Holder.
    Invest.
    I have no idea what that means but I am thankful for your new avatar.
    The other one was simply too seizures inducing.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2766430;
    I have to say the "Roxy" scene was the most disturbing, uncomfortable things I've ever seen on TV. Not only for the "ick" factor, but the TOTAL desperation that this supposed successful, well-to-do woman oozes! Let's make one thing clear - I am NO PRUDE, so it's not that I can't appreciate the "dress-up" scenario. But, this was not fun, NOR sexy in any way, shape or form!

My boyfriend was even creeped out saying, "Man...this is REALLY bad. And it's on camera too". He was even more creeped out knowing this woman has a teenage son still in high school. Can you imagine "what's his name" at school today with everyone asking him how "Roxy" is? Or when his friends come over to the house they ask to see the blond wig?

Billy had it right. She is totally unrealistic when it comes to men and relationships. She scares the "bee-jesus" out of them. She gives them that glazed, I'm horny look then talks about the bible and NEEDING to get married SO bad...who wouldn't be freaked out and run?

What a total embarassment. If I were her, I would go underground for a LONG time. She truly is pathetic.

I almost fell out of my chair when they started role playing

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2766597;
    Someone please explain the Roxy thing. I'm lost now!
    They were role playing. Quinn put on a blonde wig and about 5 lbs of make up and introduced herself as Roxy

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2767058;
    When you think of Quinn, what one word comes to your mind?

Quinn = desperate

Quinn = hooker
    Quinn = horny
    Quinn = buttcrack cleavage

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCat;2768636;

They were role playing. Quinn put on a blonde wig and about 5 lbs of make up and introduced herself as Roxy
    I still say that he heard her say "I'm ROCKY"! And that was why he bit!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Maybe one of Tequila's rejects would date Quinn, but highly unlikely. Their IQ is over 10.