Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Just a thought: Is Billy really a golf pro or an actor playing a golf pro? Anyone ever heard of him? He was shown once, giving Quinn a lesson. Why aren't they always on the course, especially in Las Vegas, where people go as a destination for golf? He didn't seem too anxious to want to hit the links, nor did he ever mention golfing while they were there.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2761155;
    Billy loves to push her buttons. He is not following "The Rules".....off they go to Mexico and he gets her between the sheets. Quinn pulls out the bible after sex and preaches. Not gonna work, Quinn.
    Quinn should read the book, The Rules, and follow every word.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2761160;
    Just a thought: Is Billy really a golf pro or an actor playing a golf pro? Anyone ever heard of him? He was shown once, giving Quinn a lesson. Why aren't they always on the course, especially in Las Vegas, where people go as a destination for golf? He didn't seem too anxious to want to hit the links, nor did he ever mention golfing while they were there.
    Yes, he is a golf pro. Well know in Europe. I think golf was the REAL reason that he went to Vegas with Quinn.

Foot o' cleavage

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2761088;
    Billy seems gay to me (just my opinion).
    TOTALLY pinging the gaydar, and with a 40 year old gay drag queen brother, my gaydar first pinged when he wanted my Barbies and dresses more than I.

What's with Shane and Billly liking to hit white balls really far?
    Shane's are bigger
    Ribbitt

FORT Regular

My gaydar was also pinging with Billy.

FORT Fanatic

I can't imagine the Golf World being kind on its gay members. This is such an old boys club that raging queens will not be welcome. Count me in as Bill being locked in that pink closet.
    He cringes everytime she wants to kiss him. And those tight boy shorts, he was wearing in LV. Oh so gay.

I noticed he gets very rigid when she goes to kiss him. I see no passion at all between them.
    Yup, with donuts!!

This whole "relationship"/dating thing with Quinn and Billy is just completely uncomfortable -- and you know how many times I would be going out with some no it all who enjoyed correcting my grammer, etc... it is so inconsiderate and to me he comes off looking like a dorky jerk --bruschetta, blah blah blah --and poor Quinn seems so desperate to get this guy -- what for?? he does not seem into her at all -- it is so painful to watch -- And one last thing -- has anyone else noticed his hat head farmers tan on his forehead?? I know I am being catty - -if he were a nicer guy I would probably not say a word -- ok I am gonna shut up for now

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2761861;
    I can't imagine the Golf World being kind on its gay members. This is such an old boys club that raging queens will not be welcome. Count me in as Bill being locked in that pink closet.
    He cringes everytime she wants to kiss him. And those tight boy shorts, he was wearing in LV. Oh so gay.
    LPGA?