Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2706876;
    Tammy is still with that manly, sexy looking Latino guy.
    I read Tammys new letter on her blog today and she said she and the guy who I think owned the boat they showed last night broke up because of kid issues but maybe they would meet up again later.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2707568;
    I read Tammys new letter on her blog today and she said she and the guy who I think owned the boat they showed last night broke up because of kid issues but maybe they would meet up again later.
    oh too bad. he's sexy.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2707489;
    Quinn has a "kid" aged 29 and is dating a 26 year old? If true, that is just sick. Not that different from Pervy Lou when you think about it.
    I am wondering if they are trying to make the show appeal more to the "older" demographic by adding this new "housewife" who, again, isn't actually a wife at all. Probably the 50-60 aged singles and empty-nesters aren't tuning in to see a show that's mainly about younger folks (I know, I know, Tamra is turning 40, hard to believe) still with kids at home.

Apparently I am not the only one to think "Marie Osmond" based on Quinn's photos.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GladMom;2708469;
    I am wondering if they are trying to make the show appeal more to the "older" demographic by adding this new "housewife" who, again, isn't actually a wife at all. Probably the 50-60 aged singles and empty-nesters aren't tuning in to see a show that's mainly about younger folks (I know, I know, Tamra is turning 40, hard to believe) still with kids at home.

Apparently I am not the only one to think "Marie Osmond" based on Quinn's photos.

I am looking forward to the new addition. I never say no to new snarking material. She seems to be quite juicy.
    Dating a 26 years old?
    God blesses her.
    If she is replacing Lou, I hope she won't have the same destiny.

My guess is that they had to add another RHOC because they had to cut a bunch of footage of the Brady Bunch because of a court order to keep the kids off the show. Think about it, in each episode, we have seen very little (thank god) of Lauri and George, they needed another person to fill that empty space in the show, hence the reason she was started in the middle of the season. I do not think Tammy Knickerbocker is quitting the show either, but she may have cut back on filming as well so, as she said, Megan could grieve in private.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

Marie Osmond? Hmmm... Did Lou Knickerbocker "Know" her? You know, she looks SOOOOOOOOO much younger than she is.
    Ribbitt

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2709023;
    My guess is that they had to add another RHOC because they had to cut a bunch of footage of the Brady Bunch because of a court order to keep the kids off the show. Think about it, in each episode, we have seen very little (thank god) of Lauri and George, they needed another person to fill that empty space in the show, hence the reason she was started in the middle of the season. I do not think Tammy Knickerbocker is quitting the show either, but she may have cut back on filming as well so, as she said, Megan could grieve in private.
    Yes, I agree with your assessment of the situation. The court order cut into many of the plans for this "unscripted" reality show. I wonder how it works at all when George and Lauri are on camera. George's minor children are probably in the next room. How awkward!!

In the first episode Lauri talked about the house crawling with girls..yet we only see two plus Ashley.
    East of Reality

Maybe Lauri wasn't Whori enough for Bravo. Tammy 2? Nah. She still needs to "get her sh-t ta-getha". BRING IN THE NEW HO!
    Ribbitt

FORT Fan

Who is Quinn Fry? The Orange County Register has a GREAT in-depth bio this morning.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Newest 'Housewife' wary about how she'll be portrayed on screen

Quinn Fry, who wasn't a fan of the show before she joined the cast, hopes to present a different image of Orange County.

"She says she initially thought it would be fun to be featured on the popular reality TV series, but now, she's not so sure."

Entertainment: Newest 'Housewife' wary about how she'll be portrayed on screen - OCRegister.com

FORT Fanatic

Regrets already?

"I have a beautiful, huge life that is not in front of the camera. This show doesn't define me. It's just a TV show. These people have such wonderful, full lives. Whatever you see on the screen is just a little section of it."

When are people going to learn that they are not that special?
    When you put yourself on tv for profit, you are going to be judged.period.

Are they morons?
    Are they delusional?
    Are they greedy?
    That will be all 3.