Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

That's right. Ashley doesn't know how to do cursive which was taught in second grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2761049;
    I thought she looked familiar and that is where I knew her from.

I'm not surprised if these men "auditioned" for Quinn's boyfriend. She's really not that interesting and I don't see either of these men truly interested in her or making any sort of a commitment to her.

The Jared character seems way too polished and rehearsed. Also, he does not seem the type to "go to church with his family" as Quinn mentioned while they were having dinner. I cannot see him standing between his momma and daddy singing hymns.
    Billy, while is not as rehearsed, is way too pompous. He talks down to Quinn, especially when they talk about religion. I believe that the reason the "friends of Billy" looked so uncomfortable at the dinner is because they are also actors who have nothing in common with each other and there isn't any dialouge for them.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Billy seems gay to me (just my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2761088;
    Billy seems gay to me (just my opinion).
    to me too!
    Yup, with donuts!!

New Mommy, you're right. The dinner table scenes are so uncomfortable to watch. Quinn will find someone as soon as she realizes who she is.
    Last edited by IstateTheFacts; 01-19-2008 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2761102;
    New Mommy, you're right. The dinner table scenes are so uncomfortable to watch. Quinn will find someone as soon as she realizes who she is.
    Even the scenes with her "girlfriends" are flat. I think Quinn believed this show would give her some exposure and she'd have men flocking to her, knocking down her door. Maybe some religious people will be knocking, wanting to have Bible study, but I don't believe she is going to find a man this way. I hope she is watching herself so she can see what a contradiction she is. She could use these episodes the way a coach uses games and learn what not to do.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I hate how she has to bring up the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing constantly instead of just enjoying time with someone. It screams desperate.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2761140;
    I hate how she has to bring up the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing constantly instead of just enjoying time with someone. It screams desperate.
    Yes, yes, yes. She reminds me of a 12 year old, wanting to be b-friend/g-friend and going steady. Let the man say, "You are so special to me, I can't live without you." She's pushed way, way too hard and is too into being physical. If she takes this moral/religious high ground, stick with the principles and don't go off to Vegas with a man you are not married to or you don't know where you stand.:nono

I hope Quinn can learn something positive from watching herself in these episodes....maybe she'll understand why she attracts the level of men she does. That would be the first step towards improvement!

Billy loves to push her buttons. He is not following "The Rules".....off they go to Mexico and he gets her between the sheets. Quinn pulls out the bible after sex and preaches. Not gonna work, Quinn.