Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2760826;
    I thought that was him when I was watching that show last night. Jared is definitely making the OC rounds.
    Did you notice the hostess Lindsey? That's Jo's friend from season one. She was the waitress that served Jo the "motherlode" drink the night she and Slade broke up. Small world.

Foot o' cleavage

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2760772;
    Jared could be a paid actor. I saw him on the show....TOP THIS PARTY last night. He was at Dr. Mel's Newport Beach party. I had a good chuckle because the man thinks he has arrived. I think he looks like a devil with bleached out hair. He is one of those smooth talking losers.
    I totally think that both of Quinn's "boyfriends" auditioned for the part.

Quote Originally Posted by mitzimarmle;2760959;
    Really??? You mean they aren't really trying to get with that?? I'm shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by mitzimarmle;2760959;
    How mortifying for Quinn that the secret is out -

Seriously why does she think she can convert Billy to her beliefs? If it's that important to have a man who is into her religion why not just cut her ties and move on? It baffles me how people feel they can change others for their own benefit.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2760998;
    Seriously why does she think she can convert Billy to her beliefs? If it's that important to have a man who is into her religion why not just cut her ties and move on? It baffles me how people feel they can change others for their own benefit.
    Quinn thinks if she flashes her cleavage and does her puppy dog eye look that men will just change for her. That is why she is still single at age 52 and desperate. She hasn't figured anything out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1130;2760829;
    Did you notice the hostess Lindsey? That's Jo's friend from season one. She was the waitress that served Jo the "motherlode" drink the night she and Slade broke up. Small world.
    I thought she looked familiar and that is where I knew her from.

I'm not surprised if these men "auditioned" for Quinn's boyfriend. She's really not that interesting and I don't see either of these men truly interested in her or making any sort of a commitment to her.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Why wasn't Quinn invited to Lauri's wedding? I wonder if she eventually went. We will see next week I guess. Kimberly still looks like death warmed over. I don't look forward to Jo being there. I am sure she will try to steal the spotlight. A room full of attention whores on Xanax and booze...keep the cameras rolling.

I think because the invitations were done before Quinn became a part of the group.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2761070;
    I think because the invitations were done before Quinn became a part of the group.
    Ashley, the calligrapher, had already scrawled the names across them with her crayolas?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.