Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Quinn has gotten very painful to watch and FF seems to be the way to get through her segments...the 'chemistry' with Quinn and Billy - don't see it!

Who - after three months with someone who won't even acknowledge they are in a relationship - talks marriage? Much less tries to save his soul or convert him...I think Quinn would have better luck in her church singles group or an online Christian singles site, where she could meet other Christian single (heterosexuals) who are actually close to her age

FORT Regular

I think Quinn is a nice woman who is looking for love in all the wrong places.

Quinn should stop wasting time on Billy (sigh). His religious values do not stack up to Quinn's ideal, so just ANOTHER huge reason to part ways. I agree with ms. scarlett - go back to the church single's group. Better luck there.

Quote Originally Posted by NotFromTheOC;2755728;
    I think Quinn is a nice woman who is looking for love in all the wrong places.
    Nice and Slutty. Only A ho would act like her. "Juggling two guys"? Christan Lady? Finding mister rite? "I'll do that for A dollar". Which is it? Is Skank PG-13? :nono
    Ribbitt

FORT Regular

Hee hee. Sweet Chicken! I forgot about "I would do that for a dollar"!

Foot o' cleavage

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2754429;
    Can we hold out hope she'll cover up her "puppies" too????
    Then I'll have to make up a new caption!!!!

Sadly, I believe she thinks they are her best assets and marketing tools. Speaking of tools, Culture Clash Billy is a dolt. And wordy, word, word. You don't shove your religious beliefs on someone who is clearly not interested. Her elevator doesn't go to the top. No, it doesn't move. She's a few fries short of a Happy Meal - maybe Cryan can get her that side of fries...

Sleeping with those guys? Of course she is. She's pretty much written it on the wall, but still wants to dangle it as if she's going to take it away if they don't commit. The milk is free and the cow ain't getting sold.

OK, I was really disturbed by (what I can only describe as) the mouth movements she makes when other people are talking to her. It's like she is starting to say something but doesn't.

The best way to describe it is a goldfish that is gobbling up their food - mouth keeps opening and closing. VERY strange. Does anyone else notice this?

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2755965;
    OK, I was really disturbed by (what I can only describe as) the mouth movements she makes when other people are talking to her. It's like she is starting to say something but doesn't.

The best way to describe it is a goldfish that is gobbling up their food - mouth keeps opening and closing. VERY strange. Does anyone else notice this?
    Sorry, like someone else posted, I too can't stop looking at her boobs. Like strike-slip earthquakes. Not that I want to, I HAVE TO!
    Ribbitt

No kidding. Should those puppies be registered as lethal?