Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2750199;
    I was cringing in embarrassment for her!!
    I think even the waitress was embarrassed for her....and the look on Billy's face pretty much said it all!

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2750202;
    I think even the waitress was embarrassed for her....and the look on Billy's face pretty much said it all!
    The collective embarrassment spread like a virus. The only one not catching was Quinnie. When she's with anyone, it's not a conversation; but dueling monologues. Well, that could be said for most if not all of the cast (offs).

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Quinn, please read the book....He's Just Not Into YOU...asap. You're a sweet lady and wasting your time on men who just want booty calls.

FORT Fan

Quinn's MySpace default picture has the caption "magazine cover shot". Don't know which magazine.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2750991;
    Quinn's MySpace default picture has the caption "magazine cover shot". Don't know which magazine.
    She really thinks she has arrived, doesn't she? What's her title? Internet Marketing Manager?

What she really does is write a one page web page with this other guy named David. Anyone could do that in 5 minutes. They link to events in the area. What kind of $$$ would she make for doing that? Not much, I suspect.
    She doesn't have a show anymore. Did anyone find out why she doesn't?????? She is not on OC Lifestyle tv show.

I bet she is on the cover of some OC Biz Journal or something....big deal. She probably paid the guy to put her on the cover if you get my drift. (jmo)

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

She also knows the guy that does the 'Pretty on the Outside' pictures too. She mentioned something about them being on Extra or something like that together.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2751043;
    She also knows the guy that does the 'Pretty on the Outside' pictures too. She mentioned something about them being on Extra or something like that together.
    I think I read that the "Pretty on the Outside" guy went to her screening party the night she 'premiered' on RHOOC -

I read that, too. He liked her and was complimentary. Maybe she's smart in other ways, but not so much in the man department.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2751071;
    I read that, too. He liked her and was complimentary. Maybe she's smart in other ways, but not so much in the man department.
    You're right. No offense to Gilmore, but I think he was sucking up because of Knife Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2751097;
    You're right. No offense to Gilmore, but I think he was sucking up because of Knife Boy!
    I was thinking along the same lines!