Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Fry;2706528;
    I'm new to show but from this thread it's already fun! Since I know "Quinn Fry" and know that she is very real and with a big heart, it's going to be an interesting show.

Dear Mr. Fry, I hope your friend is tough cause she is gonna need to be. Do you know if she thought the whole thing through cause all the other people on the show are nuts and she is probably in for one heck of a ride. Stay close cause she is gonna need to be loved on. I can already tell she will be talked about pretty bad for dating young men and she has kids and stuff like that.
    Good luck.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

why another 'housewife'? does bravo feel like the regulars arent delivering the goods?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2706613;
    why another 'housewife'? does bravo feel like the regulars arent delivering the goods?
    I give "props" to the pretentious people in Callabassas, CA. Apparently they aren't as screwed up as the ladies in South OC. That, or they are too normal and smart to be featured on this reality mess.

If Quinn is all they could scrape up, then maybe that's a good sign that there aren't too many more left running amuk!

FORT Newbie

I'm intrigued with another Housewife! We needed someone to represent the single side! Quinn, hope your tough and can handle it and everyone will be jealous of you, you cougarette! Not everyone can be one ya know! Hey, I always say, if you can get em, why not?!? I think this show is great and am excited about new twists they are doing this season! Good Luck cougarette!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2706618;
    I give "props" to the pretentious people in Callabassas, CA. Apparently they aren't as screwed up as the ladies in South OC. That, or they are too normal and smart to be featured on this reality mess.

If Quinn is all they could scrape up, then maybe that's a good sign that there aren't too many more left running amuk!
    There were not "dozens" of people interviewed. It's been confirmed there were very, very few.

More spin from our friends at Bravo..
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2706541;
    Dear Mr. Fry, I hope your friend is tough cause she is gonna need to be. Do you know if she thought the whole thing through cause all the other people on the show are nuts and she is probably in for one heck of a ride. Stay close cause she is gonna need to be loved on. I can already tell she will be talked about pretty bad for dating young men and she has kids and stuff like that.
    Good luck.
    Quinn Fry and her kids are squared away so we'll see what happens after the speculation is put to rest. I haven't watched the show personally because I didn't want to form an opinion before she arrived. I believe she'll add to the show so I can't wait for next Tuesday!

Hopefully she'll be smarter and not get her children involved in this. I guess she's replacing the single Tammy side of the women. Or Tammy and Quinn could get together and do some man-hunting.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2706829;
    Hopefully she'll be smarter and not get her children involved in this. I guess she's replacing the single Tammy side of the women. Or Tammy and Quinn could get together and do some man-hunting.
    Tammy is still with that manly, sexy looking Latino guy.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Well Jeff, welcome aboard. This show needs some new blood and some new story lines, Lauri is still a bad mom and a gold digger and the wedding storyline is a snoozefest, Jeana is still fat, Vicki is still a control freak, Tammy is still dull, and T2 is making no friends with her snark, and apparently Quinn won't escape her tongue either. Let the fireworks begin!
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Regular

Quinn has a "kid" aged 29 and is dating a 26 year old? If true, that is just sick. Not that different from Pervy Lou when you think about it.
    Last edited by ShoeGoddess; 12-05-2007 at 11:46 PM.