Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Who is Quin Fry?

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2702515;
    Who would name their kid....Quinn Fry????? Poor lady.
    Fry, Barney, Knickerbocker, if I didn't know better I'd think these names were fake....
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 12-04-2007 at 12:32 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

FORT Fan

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

I know that Knickerbocker isn't. I recall talking to her a few years ago when I had a small business in OC.

After I looked at the picture here is what I think.

1. Tammy K looks like she just flossed her teeth.
    2. Jeanas work out is paying off, she looks hot!
    3. Vickis work out failed, her butt is falling off the table
    4. Lauri does look like a man in a dress, an ugly dress.
    5. Tammy B reminds me of bugs bunny
    6. New lady is pretty but I will wait to see what she is all about.

Re: 12/04 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Why am I the only one not smart enough to go to bed now?

BTW, now that the Quinn is out of the bag,

Quinn Fry joins the cast of Bravo's hit docu-series "The Real Housewives of Orange County" in a new episode airing Tuesday, December 11 at 10 PM ET/PT.

While the other housewives worry about their marriages and families, Quinn is worried about juggling all the men in her life. Dating both a 40-year-old and 26-year-old, the 50-something has her hands full but loves every minute of it. "I generally date younger men," she says. "I've never been called a cougar because I don't think they think I am one…they think I'm closer to their age." After a cozy date with bachelor number one, she reveals to him that she can't go out with him that weekend because she has another date planned. "I'm not going to put all my eggs in one basket. There's too much variety out there."

To welcome the new housewife, the ladies all meet for drinks, and Quinn is officially initiated into the group with a grand inquisition — Orange County style. The other housewives ask all the important questions (her age and who her plastic surgeon is), and it's all a little overwhelming to Quinn. The ladies are all in for a shock when Quinn's date — 26-year-old Jared — walks in.

As an Internet marketing manager and managing editor of an Orange County-based entertainment website, Quinn stays busy and is in the loop on everything that's happening in and around town. Having been divorced for close to 14 years, she supports her two children, Shannon and Colin. She is living the single life and playing the field, and always keeps her men on their toes.

Bravo is a program service of NBC Universal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBC Universal one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Bravo has been an NBC cable network since December 2002 and was the first television service dedicated to film and the performing arts when it launched in December 1980. For more information visit
    Bravo TV Shows: Fashion, Comedy, Celebrity and Real Estate Shows – Official Bravo TV Site

I got this quote from The Real Housewives of Orange County's my space page.
    Ribbitt

FORT Fan

The Orange County Register also has a new article by Richard Chang about the new housewife.

Entertainment: A new 'Housewife' | fry, date, old, says, year - OCRegister.com

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2706200;
    Why am I the only one not smart enough to go to bed now?

BTW, now that the Quinn is out of the bag,

Quinn Fry joins the cast of Bravo's hit docu-series "The Real Housewives of Orange County" in a new episode airing Tuesday, December 11 at 10 PM ET/PT.

While the other housewives worry about their marriages and families, Quinn is worried about juggling all the men in her life. Dating both a 40-year-old and 26-year-old, the 50-something has her hands full but loves every minute of it. "I generally date younger men," she says. "I've never been called a cougar because I don't think they think I am one…they think I'm closer to their age." After a cozy date with bachelor number one, she reveals to him that she can't go out with him that weekend because she has another date planned. "I'm not going to put all my eggs in one basket. There's too much variety out there."

To welcome the new housewife, the ladies all meet for drinks, and Quinn is officially initiated into the group with a grand inquisition — Orange County style. The other housewives ask all the important questions (her age and who her plastic surgeon is), and it's all a little overwhelming to Quinn. The ladies are all in for a shock when Quinn's date — 26-year-old Jared — walks in.

As an Internet marketing manager and managing editor of an Orange County-based entertainment website, Quinn stays busy and is in the loop on everything that's happening in and around town. Having been divorced for close to 14 years, she supports her two children, Shannon and Colin. She is living the single life and playing the field, and always keeps her men on their toes.

Bravo is a program service of NBC Universal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBC Universal one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Bravo has been an NBC cable network since December 2002 and was the first television service dedicated to film and the performing arts when it launched in December 1980. For more information visit
    Bravo TV Shows: Fashion, Comedy, Celebrity and Real Estate Shows – Official Bravo TV Site

I got this quote from The Real Housewives of Orange County's my space page.
    This article sounds like the storyline behind Jo's dating life show. Something tells me it is and Jo is kicked to the curb.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Wonder how old her kids are? Great example to show them that Mommy likes to rotate her men and that "Uncle Jared" could be their brother. Should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2706307;
    Wonder how old her kids are? Great example to show them that Mommy likes to rotate her men and that "Uncle Jared" could be their brother. Should be fun!
    ITA I was a bit put off by the comment that she doesn't believe guys look at her as a 'cougar' because they don't realize how old she is...... please - you look okay but you don't look like you're in your twenties

I'm new to show but from this thread it's already fun! Since I know "Quinn Fry" and know that she is very real and with a big heart, it's going to be an interesting show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Fry;2706528;
    I'm new to show but from this thread it's already fun! Since I know "Quinn Fry" and know that she is very real and with a big heart, it's going to be an interesting show.
    OH HOW FUN!!!! and !!!

Maybe you can let us know the ages of the kids!!