Page 24 of 61 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Always Right;2735774;
    Am I the only one to notice the creepy resemblence the young "blonde" guy (read overly processed/bleached hair) has to Scott Peterson??? They look so much alike, when scott was on the run and caught while in La Jolla, they could be twins. F-in' freaky!!
    Thats probly why she thinks he is cute. Hey always right are ya new here. If ya are then howdy.

Am I the only one to notice the creepy resemblence the young "blonde" guy (read overly processed/bleached hair) has to Scott Peterson??? They look so much alike, when scott was on the run and caught while in La Jolla, they could be twins. F-in' freaky!!
    Ooooooh, he does look like Peterson. He has that weird color which was blamed on the chlorine from the pool.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

OMG--that's it!! I knew he reminded me of someone--thanks Always Right!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2735786;
    Thats probly why she thinks he is cute. Hey always right are ya new here. If ya are then howdy.
    Hi to all and yes I'm new to the forum. So glad I found a place to vent my thoughts about the self involved Housewives. My gawd they're soooo easy to hate....along the same lines as Kathy Lee Gifford, a train wreck you can't get enough of.

Now about "the mighty Quinn"...she's fooling herself if she truly thinks the younger guys believe she's in her 20's. They're just hoping she's an old broad with a generous alimony settlement. All of the Housewives are way tooooo old to be wearing their hair so long as it only ages women who are already long in the tooth. If they'd cut their hair to shoulder length, put in a few low-lights, instead of those brassy hi-lights, they'd look more age appropriate resulting in their actually looking great (young) for their age. You know the old adage.....LESS IS MORE. One last thing. Their taste in clothing is tantamount to being a stripper..........don't get me started on another rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Always Right;2736059;
    Hi to all and yes I'm new to the forum. So glad I found a place to vent my thoughts about the self involved Housewives. My gawd they're soooo easy to hate....along the same lines as Kathy Lee Gifford, a train wreck you can't get enough of.

Now about "the mighty Quinn"...she's fooling herself if she truly thinks the younger guys believe she's in her 20's. They're just hoping she's an old broad with a generous alimony settlement. All of the Housewives are way tooooo old to be wearing their hair so long as it only ages women who are already long in the tooth. If they'd cut their hair to shoulder length, put in a few low-lights, instead of those brassy hi-lights, they'd look more age appropriate resulting in their actually looking great (young) for their age. You know the old adage.....LESS IS MORE. One last thing. Their taste in clothing is tantamount to being a stripper..........don't get me started on another rant.

And those are some fabulous suggestions for the old ladies - errr, hot housewives.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2736086;

And those are some fabulous suggestions for the old ladies - errr, hot housewives.
    Yip yer right Margartaville. I wonder if always right has a sugestion for younger girls to like that Christen with her white hair cause her hair all fried and stuff looks like my grandmamas but my grandmamas was real and nice and soft. I think that Ms. Quin has lost some weight and her body looks a whole lot better but its to bad she still acts like a cat in heat specially since she is old enough to be my mama and I would kill my mama if she ever thought about acting so stupid and like on tv and stuff. I think I would have my mama go get a switch from the tree in the pasture and i would remind her how she brought me up.
    Last edited by Dreams; 12-29-2007 at 01:59 PM. Reason: made a mistake on the bold thingie

I agree. Nobody over 40 should be wearing "metallic" jackets unless it's to a 70's disco party.

Here's a professional 50 year old. Notice, NO stripper hair or huge overblown boobs!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/images/zahn.paula.jpg

http://www.celebritywonder.com/picture/Rene_Russo/renerusso_004.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2736104;
    I agree. Nobody over 40 should be wearing "metallic" jackets unless it's to a 70's disco party.

Here's a professional 50 year old. Notice, NO stripper hair or huge overblown boobs!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/images/zahn.paula.jpg

http://www.celebritywonder.com/picture/Rene_Russo/renerusso_004.jpg
    You provided us with some wonderful examples of professional, career women who are gorgeous. The "wives" are neither professional or have careers like these women. They are all far from gorgeous! Let's find some photos of some "re-al-uh-tors" or insurance execs like Vicky. They are getting their style advice from somewhere. . . . .
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Bottom line- when you are shopping, ask yourself- does this tell people that I am classy ,sophisticated, and put together? Or does it scream desperate, in denial, or too revealing? Trying to dress like your 20 and 30 year old counterparts will not make people think you are 20 or 30.

source: How to dress appropriately for your age - Clothing Tips & Advice - Helium - by Cydne Logan

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Quinn thinks she "has arrived" now that she is a housewife. I read her mespace and it said..."reality tv here I come."

She may have lost weight, but she still has a round face and is not the cougar she thinks she is all because 2 average men in OC decided to use her to be on the show and get air time. Dream away, Quinn.

I don't want to cut down anyone's looks UNLESS they think they are an LA10 like this Quinn thinks she is. Quinn, put the fork down.