Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

FORT Fan

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

The Billy birthday bash....awkward? I didn't get the feeling his friends were in love with Quinn.

Note to Quinn: If you are interested in a guy and you are in the self described "honeymoon" stage, don't hint that he should set the next date and then tell him you have "a date" when he tries to close the deal. A simple "Sorry, I have already made plans" would have been more tactful.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I meant that is the image she is projecting. Sorry (typo)

Did you catch Gobblers coming out of that nice Mercedes at the golf course? I think the 99 Honda Civic (just guessing) she usually drives was to low brow for Bravo. Someone call Simon, "Bring out the rental"!
    Ribbitt

ONLY the most talented man in the world has shared some more of his brilliance with us. DG of Pretty on the Outside has his drawings up from last night's episode. I'm feeling like his kindred spirit with his drawing of Quinny!

Pretty On The Outside: The Real Housewives of Orange County rule!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2728925;
    ONLY the most talented man in the world has shared some more of his brilliance with us. DG of Pretty on the Outside has his drawings up from last night's episode. I'm feeling like his kindred spirit with his drawing of Quinny!

Pretty On The Outside: The Real Housewives of Orange County rule!
    Dang. He made Frankie look like Colin Farrell.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quinn's chesticles?
    East of Reality

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2728749;
    The Billy birthday bash....awkward? I didn't get the feeling his friends were in love with Quinn.

Note to Quinn: If you are interested in a guy and you are in the self described "honeymoon" stage, don't hint that he should set the next date and then tell him you have "a date" when he tries to close the deal. A simple "Sorry, I have already made plans" would have been more tactful.
    i thought it was a little odd that she even threw the 'party'- seemed a bit premature for their relationship.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fan

Just checked out the comments section of Quinn's myspace. The young one is jealous that the golfer got so much screen time the last episode.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Quinn (at the restaurant) states that she wants Billy to be her boyfriend yet is 2 timing him. Wonder why Billy doesn't want to commit???? hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2729796;
    Quinn (at the restaurant) states that she wants Billy to be her boyfriend yet is 2 timing him. Wonder why Billy doesn't want to commit???? hmmm
    Good point. You know she thrives on the drama and the men (supposedly) fighting over her. But, her plan backfired. Billy would be a fool to have her be more than a big booty call.