Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by seanp1071;2723565;
    Do you guys really beleave what you see on this Stuiped show.
    If you are suggesting what is aired on TV is untrue, and supposedly these people are acting or reciting what the producers tell them, then WHY are they so wigged out and have to send their friends and family (and ALSO THEMSELVES) all over various message board having a tizzy fit?

1 + 1 does NOT equal 2 here, sorry!

I would like you to elaborate as to what YOU see that we shouldn't believe. I'm always looking for a different insight. Please give specific examples.

I just re-watched last week's episode. When Vicky asks Quinn if Jared is her son, it is VERY clear that Jeanna mouthed, "b*tch" in regards to Vicki's comments!

FORT Newbie

I'm sorry, but as much as the other "housewives" bug, this Quinn really annoys me.

Nothing that bugs me more than a middle aged white chick using "cool" slang like "mack". Ick. That really skeeved me out.

ETA: besides, she's not all that hot anyway.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by caroljones;2724219;
    I'm sorry, but as much as the other "housewives" bug, this Quinn really annoys me.

Nothing that bugs me more than a middle aged white chick using "cool" slang like "mack". Ick. That really skeeved me out.

ETA: besides, she's not all that hot anyway.
    I totally agree. When I saw the promotional photos I thought she was very pretty. Now that I've seen her in action I wish to retract that sentiment.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

i NEVER thought she was attractive. and her constant smile makes me uncomfortable.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2724530;
    i NEVER thought she was attractive. and her constant smile makes me uncomfortable.
    Thank you, Lakergirl! I don't think she is all that attractive, either; I think she does look somewhat like Marie Osmond

And what's with that Jared guy?! He's not even good looking. This whole show is shudder worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2724145;
    I just re-watched last week's episode. When Vicky asks Quinn if Jared is her son, it is VERY clear that Jeanna mouthed, "b*tch" in regards to Vicki's comments!
    Maybe Jeana mouthed "Rich" like that was A rich comment Vicki. I wish I was more like you.
    Ribbitt

LG.

Yikes, Quinn was a shocker even for this show. I'm looking for a nice Christian husband, and so to find the next one I'll date multiple men half my age and grope them in public places.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2723367;
    She's going to be 40 you know.
    You crack me up Pizza Girl!

(Although. I think you harbor a secret fantasy about being cast in the show yourself)
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2725423;
    Yikes, Quinn was a shocker even for this show. I'm looking for a nice Christian husband, and so to find the next one I'll date multiple men half my age and grope them in public places.
    See... this show IS educational!!!