Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2723339;
    I agree, PG! But I really don't think the 26 year old wants anything more than screen time from MommyQuinn. Well, that and maybe a few makeup tips he can use later in life!
    Does making an appearance on a reality show qualify someone to join SAG? If so, maybe that is the motive of some of the bit players on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2723437;
    Ummm - I just don't get it.

Earlier in her blog (page 1, I believe) she states that "I have dated men in their 60s, and they are handsome and articulate men. They treat women with respect and donít play games, which I like. Iíd love to date an older man -- he just needs to be nice and ... able to keep up with me!"

I took that to mean she expects them to keep up with her between the sheets.
    Maybe she should get her story (cough, cough) straight before posting.
    ITA--this definitely translates to her needing the old guys to keep up with her in bed. Not only should she get her story straight before posting, she also needs to get her story straight before posing
    She's a total player

FORT Fan

Every time I see a middle aged person (man or woman) say they want to date a person close to their own age but they need to be able to "keep up with them", I have the same reaction.

They want a much younger person but know it is kind of shallow.

FORT Fanatic

That all Christian thing bugs about Quinn.
    Is she paid by some Christian group?
    I do not give a hoot what she does in her bedroom however I don't care for hypocrites.:nono
    If she prefers the company of 26 years old for obvious reasons, she has to own it.
    None of that kissing bolognie. We all know she is getting her freak. Being coy is embarrassing for her and her viewers.
    Quinn needs to come out of the closet!
    I meant the liberated women closet
    Last edited by limom; 12-16-2007 at 03:16 PM. Reason: For clarity

Big Brother

Do you guys really beleave what you see on this Stuiped show.
    Big Brother

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhardy;2723520;
    ITA--this definitely translates to her needing the old guys to keep up with her in bed. Not only should she get her story straight before posting, she also needs to get her story straight before posing
    She's a total player

I don't completely agree with this. I have no opinion on Quinn as I haven't been able to catch the show, and she could be a complete hussy. But keep up with her could also mean she likes to live an active lifestyle, such as traveling, working out, being physically active and on the go a lot, and may not be about sex at all.

But I love reading your guys' opinions on everything! Thanks for making it so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by seanp1071;2723565;
    Well the only reason i do is cause many times in tv and radio interviews when the person asked the ladies if the guy who puts on the show asked them to make things up to make the show more wild and they said no cause they all had enough drama in their real lives and did not need to make anything up. That is why I believe it is for real.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seanp1071;2723565;

And yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2723577;
    Well the only reason i do is cause many times in tv and radio interviews when the person asked the ladies if the guy who puts on the show asked them to make things up to make the show more wild and they said no cause they all had enough drama in their real lives and did not need to make anything up. That is why I believe it is for real.
    Haven't you thought that they are making up what they are saying for the interview?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2723605;
    Haven't you thought that they are making up what they are saying for the interview?

Ya i thought about that but the way some of the ladies answerd that question really made me think that alot of the stuff they showed us on tv is what some of them really have to deal with and is true. I think some of them try to ham it up to make it look like they are more important then the others to like Ms. Tamra and even Ms. Vicki but for some of the others I think alot of what we see is real like the kids giving all the parents so much problems and stuff.