Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2720090;
    In rewatching the episode......it seems to me that after she told the golfer that she had another date the next day, she just kind of sat there smiling at him, waiting for him to have a jealous reaction. Then her mouth started doing this thing where you could swear words were being formed but no......it was just mouth movements. What's up with that?

I rewatched and i saw it too. very odd. that woman keeps a huge grin plastered on her face too much. i find it annoying and it looks painful.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2722359;
    I rewatched and i saw it too. very odd. that woman keeps a huge grin plastered on her face too much. i find it annoying and it looks painful.

It is called the "Prozac" smile.

FORT Fan

Quinn has a BRAVO blog:

Quinn's Blog: Read Quinn Fry's Blog - Real Housewives of Orange County TV Show - Official Bravo TV Site

"Fortunately, my religious beliefs do not conflict with my dating life. Well first off let’s define “dating.” When I go out on a date, we go to the movies, go to dinner, or go walk around Laguna Beach and pop into the many quaint shops along Forest Ave. It’s a nice evening out and MAYBE they get a kiss at my front door before they leave . . . My conflicts arrive when they do not hold the same belief system as I do, or when we have been dating for months and they want to take it further on a physical level. That’s the hard part."

HMM . . . maybe it really is all about PDA. According to Quinn, there is nothing (cough, cough) nothing unchristian going on behind closed doors. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2723158;
    Quinn has a BRAVO blog:

Quinn's Blog: Read Quinn Fry's Blog - Real Housewives of Orange County TV Show - Official Bravo TV Site

"Fortunately, my religious beliefs do not conflict with my dating life. Well first off let’s define “dating.” When I go out on a date, we go to the movies, go to dinner, or go walk around Laguna Beach and pop into the many quaint shops along Forest Ave. It’s a nice evening out and MAYBE they get a kiss at my front door before they leave . . . My conflicts arrive when they do not hold the same belief system as I do, or when we have been dating for months and they want to take it further on a physical level. That’s the hard part."

HMM . . . maybe it really is all about PDA. According to Quinn, there is nothing (cough, cough) nothing unchristian going on behind closed doors. :nono

So when she says that she wants to "take him out back and mack on him".....that's where she's conflicted? I can't quote from the Bible but maybe she has read something into it that I haven't. I have no problem with her sexuality but don't hide behind the Bible to deflect your actions.

FORT Fan

Maybe it's time to stop pussyfooting around and cut to the chase. I would like to see Greg Brady Cohen ask Quinn directly if she is sleeping with both Billy and Jared the next time he has the housewives on the interview hot-seat. I would also like to see Quinn answer that question with no self-serving spin in her next blog.

Anyways, regardless of my personal views on her, I really think she lives too far from Coto for it to be believable that she has any kind of close relationship with these housewives. San Clemente is a good 30 to 45 minute drive from Coto de Caza depending on traffic. Staged restaurant and party get-togethers don't quite cut it. It all seems forced.

[QUOTE=Pizza Girl; Staged restaurant and party get-togethers don't quite cut it. It all seems forced.[/QUOTE]

I wonder why Lauri wasn't at Quinny's "welcome" party???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2723333;
    Maybe it's time to stop pussyfooting around and cut to the chase. I would like to see Greg Brady Cohen ask Quinn directly if she is sleeping with both Billy and Jared the next time he has the housewives on the interview hot-seat. I would also like to see Quinn answer that question with no self-serving spin in her next blog.

Anyways, regardless of my personal views on her, I really think she lives too far from Coto for it to be believable that she has any kind of close relationship with these housewives. San Clemente is a good 30 to 45 minute drive from Coto de Caza depending on traffic. Staged restaurant and party get-togethers don't quite cut it. It all seems forced.
    I agree, PG! But I really don't think the 26 year old wants anything more than screen time from MommyQuinn. Well, that and maybe a few makeup tips he can use later in life!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhardy;2723336;
    I wonder why Lauri wasn't at Quinny's "welcome" party???
    Lauri's new blog has this to say about her:

"As for the new Housewife, I haven't had much of a chance to get to know Quinn yet. I think I've spent all of about two hours in a limo with her to date, so I don't have much of an opinion. She seemed a little shy, but after watching the last episode, I guess not! You go girl!"

HMM . . . I thought they were all on the boat for Tamra's birthday cruise. She's going to be 40 you know.

Thanks for the update, PG!

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2723158;
    Quinn has a BRAVO blog:

Ummm - I just don't get it.

Earlier in her blog (page 1, I believe) she states that "I have dated men in their 60s, and they are handsome and articulate men. They treat women with respect and don’t play games, which I like. I’d love to date an older man -- he just needs to be nice and ... able to keep up with me!"

I took that to mean she expects them to keep up with her between the sheets.

Maybe she should get her story (cough, cough) straight before posting.