Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

FORT Newbie

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2719622;
    I think she needs help with self asteem.
    On one hand, she's on the boat whining about how hard it is to be "her age" and find men to date in OC. On the other, she's blowing off the 40 year-old golfer for a date with a 26 year-old pretty boy wannabe!?

What was most telling was when she first met the other housewives, it wasn't about her, her job, her personality, things they had in common, etc, etc - it was all about the retarded boy-toy she brought! He's dumb, but what the he77 was he thinking being seen in public with someone likely older than his own mother?

I loved Vicki's comment about him being her son. Nice!
    Last edited by Silverbullet; 12-14-2007 at 04:33 AM. Reason: misspelled

FORT Fanatic

Re: Quinn Fry - Season 3

In rewatching the episode......it seems to me that after she told the golfer that she had another date the next day, she just kind of sat there smiling at him, waiting for him to have a jealous reaction. Then her mouth started doing this thing where you could swear words were being formed but no......it was just mouth movements. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2720090;
    In rewatching the episode......it seems to me that after she told the golfer that she had another date the next day, she just kind of sat there smiling at him, waiting for him to have a jealous reaction. Then her mouth started doing this thing where you could swear words were being formed but no......it was just mouth movements. What's up with that?
    I noticed the same thing when I watched it yesterday!! She was definitely waiting for some kind of reaction from him. I also think she looked like she was trying a little too hard when she was out with Jared...like a previous poster I got the sense that was contrived for him to get camera time and for her to 'impress' everyone with her 'hot' boy toy....
    Last edited by ms scarlett; 12-14-2007 at 07:47 AM.

FORT Fan

Yep, manipulative. I bet Quinn would love to have two younger guys fighting over her. That would make her feel like a prize to be won. Get a clue, dating younger guys doesn't not mean you're hot. Even I could go down to the local biker bar and pick up a couple of boy toys if I gave out the vibes that I was hot to trot.

It wouldn't bug me so much if Quinn hadn't of pulled the good Christian card out. I rarely throw a Bible at someone because my own house isn't that clean, but her behavior made me ill.

Banging Billy one day and Jumping on Jared the next. But what's a horny Christian woman to do, stay home all night reading the Bible? I like Tamra better. She gets her horny itch scratched within the confines of marriage as God intended.
    Ribbitt

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2720229;
    Banging Billy one day and Jumping on Jared the next. But what's a horny Christian woman to do, stay home all night reading the Bible? I like Tamra better. She gets her horny itch scratched within the confines of marriage as God intended.
    I did not get that she was banging anyone. She is just a big tease.
    Those christian ladies in this show crack me up.
    Like Briana who is probably a technical virgin.
    At least Lauri puts out.

That was so funny! She went from practically climbing on his lap to announcing that she had a date the next night! And she had every intention of getting a jealous reaction from him - and then ...... nothing! I loved it!!! I about peed my pants when he maintained his cool!

Oh yes, can't forget the "young stud" - There is no way he is a day younger than 35 -

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2720384;
    That was so funny! She went from practically climbing on his lap to announcing that she had a date the next night! And she had every intention of getting a jealous reaction from him - and then ...... nothing! I loved it!!! I about peed my pants when he maintained his cool!

Oh yes, can't forget the "young stud" - There is no way he is a day younger than 35 -
    That was classic.......not only did he maintain his cool but he pretty much wanted to end the date!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2720229;
    Amen to that!

The new Ho doesn't look like A cougar to me. More like A Puma.
    I think Puma fits better anyways.
    Ribbitt