Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

ok i must be in the minority here because i dont think ms quinn is attractive at all! and she looks her age to me. her 26 year old bf is not nearly as hot as she makes him out to be either.
    Last edited by lakergirl1; 12-13-2007 at 12:51 PM.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2718565;
    ok i must be in the minority here because i dont think ms quinn is attractive is all! and she looks her age to me. her 26 year old bf is not nearly as hot as she makes him out to be either.
    I agree with you 100%, lakergirl. There is nothing special about her or her creepy boytoy; but I think we are in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhardy;2718588;
    I agree with you 100%, lakergirl. There is nothing special about her or her creepy boytoy; but I think we are in the minority.
    yeah, im suprised that most like her and think she is a good addition to the show. I can't believe there is only one more episode left!!! Well, at least i wont have to see her and her creepy boytoy much more. they should make more episodes. isnt this one of the highest rated shows on bravo???
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2718595;
    yeah, im suprised that most like her and think she is a good addition to the show. I can't believe there is only one more episode left!!! Well, at least i wont have to see her and her creepy boytoy much more. they should make more episodes. isnt this one of the highest rated shows on bravo???
    To be honest, I cannot figure out why they even bothered to bring her on for the last two episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhardy;2718607;
    To be honest, I cannot figure out why they even bothered to bring her on for the last two episodes.
    kinda odd, huh? it's not like they stumbled upon some great OC beauty who they just had to get on the show. I don't get it. and seeing her on these meanlingless dates that u know 9 times out of 10 will never lead to anything just doesn't interest me.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2718631;
    kinda odd, huh? it's not like they stumbled upon some great OC beauty who they just had to get on the show. I don't get it. and seeing her on these meanlingless dates that u know 9 times out of 10 will never lead to anything just doesn't interest me.
    I wondered the same thing...why bring Tamra on for the 'season' and Quinn in for the last two episodes? Unless there's some surprise tie-in, I don't get it

FORT Newbie

This woman is absolutely gross!!

Physically, her b00b-job is hideous. And the surgeon, while stretching the skin on her face so tightly, overlooked the 50+ year-old wattle under her chin. She should skip the plastic surgery next time and spend a fraction of the money on a personal trainer.

Mentally, she's worse off. She's proud of the fact that she's dating a 40 year-old and a 26 year-old?!? The 26 yr-old is an complete TOOL (reminds me of Laurie's last boyfriend). Bleached hair and a watch that can tell whether or not she's wearing panties?? Ugh. Is she even mindful of the fact that her children will see this?!

Quinn reminds me that nothing is quite as pitiful as someone desperate to hang on to some semblance of a youth long, long, gone.

I will give the producers of RHOC some credit in casting the consummate 50+ year-old OC divorcee...pathetic and I-N-S-E-C-U-R-E.

FORT Regular

My theory is Quinn was the 1st runner up when Tamra was selected. Once it was realized that Chicklet's kids couldn't appear on camera they had time to fill so they brought her in.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2719571;
    My theory is Quinn was the 1st runner up when Tamra was selected. Once it was realized that Chicklet's kids couldn't appear on camera they had time to fill so they brought her in.
    I'll agree with you on that! Look through your shoes and give these two the 'boot'!
    It kind of reminds me of the old Bewitched show when they swapped out the Gladys Kravitz character and then swapped out the Darrens. The originals are better gone than replaced. Jo is gone ( ) and so they bring in Tamra ( ) and yet another UNhousewife. They'll probably replace the MIA kids with rent-a-kids from Bravo central casting. That will be all fine and well as the parents on this show don't have any real interaction with their children anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullet;2718847;
    This woman is absolutely gross!!

Physically, her b00b-job is hideous. And the surgeon, while stretching the skin on her face so tightly, overlooked the 50+ year-old wattle under her chin. She should skip the plastic surgery next time and spend a fraction of the money on a personal trainer.

Mentally, she's worse off. She's proud of the fact that she's dating a 40 year-old and a 26 year-old?!? The 26 yr-old is an complete TOOL (reminds me of Laurie's last boyfriend). Bleached hair and a watch that can tell whether or not she's wearing panties?? Ugh. Is she even mindful of the fact that her children will see this?!

Quinn reminds me that nothing is quite as pitiful as someone desperate to hang on to some semblance of a youth long, long, gone.

I will give the producers of RHOC some credit in casting the consummate 50+ year-old OC divorcee...pathetic and I-N-S-E-C-U-R-E.
    Wonder how people at her church will think about her after watching her slutty behavior with those two guys. Wonder how she can look her boy in the face. I think she needs help with self asteem.