Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

I have had guys almost half my age ask me out and while it was flattering, I didn't take them up on it. Don't get me wrong - I make no claims to looking like I'm in my thirties and have no aspirations to cougardom....I just didn't see what I would have in common with them. I also thought it might be weird for my kids, since my oldest is twenty. Fine to go out and have fun but I'm trying to instill other values just now

Quinn is probably portrayed as the most secure of the bunch which ticks off the others. Her kids are grown and obviously on their own (which is a complete enigma to the others) and she is on her own and lovin' it. (If they're not, she's not letting the whole world know.) Discreet is the word I think of. I think she's what all the others would like to have been, but didn't have a clue how to get there. ( And still don't!)
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2716151;
    Quinn is probably portrayed as the most secure of the bunch which ticks off the others. Her kids are grown and obviously on their own (which is a complete enigma to the others) and she is on her own and lovin' it. (If they're not, she's not letting the whole world know.) Discreet is the word I think of. I think she's what all the others would like to have been, but didn't have a clue how to get there. ( And still don't!)
    Word

So far, I like her.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2716138;
    I have had guys almost half my age ask me out and while it was flattering, I didn't take them up on it. Don't get me wrong - I make no claims to looking like I'm in my thirties and have no aspirations to cougardom....I just didn't see what I would have in common with them. I also thought it might be weird for my kids, since my oldest is twenty. Fine to go out and have fun but I'm trying to instill other values just now
    Most guys want only one thing when dating an older woman. NO BABIES!!!
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2716572;
    Most guys want only one thing when dating an older woman. NO BABIES!!!
    LOL!! I agree!!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

i didnt read thru all of the recent comments but thought id add my 2 cents about her based on last nite's episode. I found her to be boring. She just does not hold my interest. with all of the 'hot' women in OC, i am inclined to think she is picking up the tabs or something for these dates. her young bf looks like leif garret before he got too strung out on drugs. im not a Tamra fan but i agree 100% with her comment about Quinn.

p.s. she had the same outfit on two times in the same episode. has that ever happend before???
    Everyday is a Blessing!

[QUOTE=lakergirl1;2716679;]i didnt read thru all of the recent comments but thought id add my 2 cents about her based on last nite's episode. I found her to be boring. She just does not hold my interest. with all of the 'hot' women in OC, i am inclined to think she is picking up the tabs or something for these dates. her young bf looks like leif garret before he got too strung out on drugs. im not a Tamra fan but i agree 100% with her comment about Quinn.

ITA, lakergirl, she is just plain booooring

FORT Fanatic

She may be 52 but how many of her original parts does she still have?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety406;2716757;
    She may be 52 but how many of her original parts does she still have?

Those girls of hers need help asap!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2716769;
    Those girls of hers need help asap!
    Maybe so but kudos for still having an expressive face. Doesn't seem to have overdone it with botox.