Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

For me, I am giving Quinn 100% benefit of the doubt until this show gets rollin' with her.
    There has been a lot of talk about women (Quinn and Vicki) who claim to be Christian. I am also, and have seen Vicki at church. The best I can say about all of it is that just because they claim a faith doesn't mean they claim perfection. Ever. No one is perfect. Even those of us of faith (no matter which it is) will always fall. Where the real character of the person is, is whether they stand over the person and laugh at them for falling -ala Tamra with Lauri and her snips at the other wives.
    For Quinn to get a date with a 26 year old, you gotta admire that. There are not many women in their 40's and 50's that can. So, she's having fun. Big deal. There are plenty of women that don't get dates, so her character must be attractive as well as her looks. Give her a chance. I don't think she's vying to be the next snarkfest victim, but to honestly show a little more realisim of a more well-to-do OC woman. I am looking forward to see if Bravo shows her charity work. Just because it isn't shown, doesn't mean she doesn't do it. The other women, you just know they dont.
    Okay, I'm off my soapbox now...

I don't presume to judge anyone's faith or religion

Okay..I just checked out Quinn's Myspace page and I have to say I'm impressed. It's not full of fluff like Assley's and the like. She seems genuinely liked by many and for a long time. I also love the face that her favorite bible verse is also mine. Jer. 29:11. It's gotten me through some shaky times. So far, so good.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2713851;
    Okay..I just checked out Quinn's Myspace page and I have to say I'm impressed. It's not full of fluff like Assley's and the like. She seems genuinely liked by many and for a long time. I also love the face that her favorite bible verse is also mine. Jer. 29:11. It's gotten me through some shaky times. So far, so good.
    Yes, I think the MySpace pictures are MUCH better than the BRAVO pics. I love her hair. If I had money, I would get hair like that. She looks great for 52.

I hope there are enough episodes left that we'll get to know her

I've enjoyed the variety of postings here.
    The only thing I will say about Quinns being a Christian is that I personally have attended church with her and her family. To me there's a lot to being a Christian but the number one issue is the relationship with God/Jesus, not if your able to walk on water for everyone to see. Socially drinking to some I know is wrong but I just follow the moderation rule.
    I've been married 37 years in February, but if i 'WERE SINGLE' I would look at dating a couple of times someone younger just to see through their eyes and experience youthful energy. Heck I wouldn't be able to pull it off! I have always enjoyed sitting a talking with my kids and their friends in a variety of subjects for many hours at a time.
    Marriage for me would always be with someone closer in age as it's been with Quinn so far. My question would be why are they dating her? My guess is that she can relate and have fun with anyone.
    I know there are some real pigs for guys out there, but not every guy or girl seeks 'better sex' or that 'tight bod'. Sometimes it's just the connection or chemistry that draws a couple. Geeezzze what the heck do I know???

Poor Skanky Quinn. Good choice in joining the RHoOC cast!
    Does your employer know how trashy you really are?
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2716108;
    LOL - I think it's out there for the world to see....

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2716108;
    Wow...h a r s h !

I just watched last nights episode and here's my take on Quinn:
    • She was honest with Billy about dating someone else.
    • She was honest with Jared about dating someone else.
    • She wants to find love.
    • She's not obnoxious and nauseating as the others. :nono
    • The other women were completely rude to her at the meeting.
    • Not to mention jealous. When she walked out, they were talking about how hot Jared was. Vicki asked if he had a brother and she's married!

So far, no fouls on her in my opinion. Think outside the box. If you were single, and someone half your age was genuinely interested in you and wanted to take you out, do fun things and pay for it all, wouldn't you want to go? What's the harm?

FORT Fanatic

I think she has every rights to date a 26 years. BUt she has to admit that they can't be "soulmates". They are bedmates.
    I don't see an emotionaly mature 52 years old having anything in common with a 26 years old.