Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Quinn Fry - Season 3

Re: Who is Quinn Fry?

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2712953;
    I was thinking maybe the cause of Tamra's catty comment upon seeing Quinn with the young gun came from the fact she felt that Quinn threatened her Queen-of the-MILF status in OC!!
    That, or Quinn's Boy Toy is hotter than snoozer Simon.

My boyfriend said that a big reason older women like younger men is a control issue. The woman is usually the one that "controls" the relationship and as someone mentioned above, these women are usually "threatened" by men their own age. I'm curious to see what these men do for a living. If she's picking men like Ryan the sloth, it will make PERFECT sense. Hopefully she picks successful men that aren't just looking to get their mugs on TV.

Color me skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2712953;
    I was thinking maybe the cause of Tamra's catty comment upon seeing Quinn with the young gun came from the fact she felt that Quinn threatened her Queen-of the-MILF status in OC!!
    I think Tamra just likes to make catty comments, period. I am not going to fault her for it, we do it all the time, LOL. She would fit right in here
    If you had windows you'd be a building

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2712970;
    That, or Quinn's Boy Toy is hotter than snoozer Simon.

My boyfriend said that a big reason older women like younger men is a control issue. The woman is usually the one that "controls" the relationship and as someone mentioned above, these women are usually "threatened" by men their own age. I'm curious to see what these men do for a living. If she's picking men like Ryan the sloth, it will make PERFECT sense. Hopefully she picks successful men that aren't just looking to get their mugs on TV.

Color me skeptical.
    I agree! It will be fun to watch and see...as for Tamra making catty comments, she's very good at it, as evidenced by her classics about Lauri finding love for the second or third or fourth time....also how happy she is Lauri is going to be so rich ... Tamra can do catty

Tamra can do catty

Ms. Tamra sure came outa the gate squeeling like a banche and all high and mighty and stuff but I think by the time the show is over she will be tuckin her tail between her catty legs and ride off into the sunset. The higher you make yourself the harder you fall.

Tamra sets herself up as a giant target with her cattiness and pathetic need to be 'the hottest'. Grow up!! No matter who you are there will always be someone prettier, with a nicer car, bigger house, hotter, more successful husband. If that's how you measure success or happiness you're never going to have real joy or the ability to appreciate all the blessings you do have.

Oops - bringing this post back to Quinn, I think SindyLew may be onto something as to Quinn's boy-toy being hotter than SnoozingSimon..(i love that nickname!)

Check out latest article in OCR "Newest 'Real Housewife' insists she doesn't prowl after younger guys"

Entertainment: New housewife, new drama | says, quinn, one, see, son - OCRegister.com

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2713674;
    Check out latest article in OCR "Newest 'Real Housewife' insists she doesn't prowl after younger guys"

Entertainment: New housewife, new drama | says, quinn, one, see, son - OCRegister.com
    I feel a TOTAL snarkfest in the works!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2713674;

We see Quinn with one of her new guys, Billy, 40, a golf pro. They go on a wine and dinner date. Things get pretty intimate. Billy asks, "What are we doing tomorrow?"

There is just something about a 52 year old woman wanting to date a 40 year old man named Billy

There is just something about a 52 year old woman wanting to date a 40 year old man named Billy [/QUOTE]

Agreed!! Honestly can't imagine .... and don't even get me started on a 52 year old woman dating a 26 year old man and saying in any seriousness that she's still trying to find her guy. At least be honest because if you're dating guys that are literally half your age, chances are you're not in it for the long-term