Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

Re: Ryan Vieth

maybe he moved into "witness protection" to get away from internet stalkers!

Shhhhhh! His new name is Bryan Wieth! (pronounced the GERMAN way).

FORT Fan

SindyLew, ROFL!!!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2704182;

Hilarious Sindy! But seriously not such a bad idea. He's awfully young to have a fan club of 40 something women documenting his every move. In my opinion he is giving up way too much personal info both on the show and on the internet. His mother should talk some sense into him. Bwah oh never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2704182;

It looks like some fans have been Simonized . I wonder if Season 4 (god forbid it gets to that point) will have "special guest" appearances by long-time lurkers/researchers and mespace fanatics. That could make for good entertainment...instead of introducing new "characters", they would just pop up randomly, like a "Where's Waldo" book!

Here's hoping that Ryan finds whatever he's looking for, whether it's here, in Texas, or anywhere!

Ryan is going to add angry and bitter to his list of supposed laid-back personality traits. After what was shared with me yesterday on his "mespace" page, it didn't take long for the guy to lose it. After all his posts saying, "I'm cool, it's all good" song and dance he has what amounts to a meltdown about FORT and it's posters!

Let's see. I remember recommendations when he was here early on not to read the boards. What cracked me up the most, was the person who "researched" his bad driving record (not mentioned or discussed on the TV SHOW) and had to post the results EVERYWHERE is now spouting how bad message board posters are and that they are the good person because they KNOW him!

Regardless, another young adult that is basically clueless who insists on trying to "fight" the valiant fight with public opinion. Did these people TRULY think America would LOVE them? He's upset what people on a message boards write? What about reporters in his own home town that every week publically posts articles that call out things like his own mother calling him a "moron"?

"Mr. Cool" has already lost his cool! Too bad! At least he has ONE "special" friend!

FORT Fanatic

Let's see. I remember recommendations when he was here early on not to read the boards. What cracked me up the most, was the person who "researched" his bad driving record (not mentioned or discussed on the TV SHOW) and had to post the results EVERYWHERE is now spouting how bad message board posters are and that they are the good person because they KNOW him!

Bryan/ Ryan/ Frank whoever the hell he is this week got to realize that he is not that special.
    What did he and his moronic family expect?
    That we will all be simonized
    Give me a break!
    That is the prize that you were willing to pay for whatever hand outs you are receiving.
    Suck it up!!!!

There is no free ride!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Mr. Cool" has already lost his cool! Too bad! At least he has ONE "special" friend!

Do you think he understands that his "special" friend is his worst enemy?

Probably not.
    East of Reality

FORT Newbie

Come on, folks! It's SO obvious that Ryan is gay. One of the biggest Queens I have EVER seen on television and in real life.
    He just needs to come out and he'd be a much happier person.
    He's overcompensating BIG TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey;2706248;
    Come on, folks! It's SO obvious that Ryan is gay. One of the biggest Queens I have EVER seen on television and in real life.
    He just needs to come out and he'd be a much happier person.
    He's overcompensating BIG TIME.
    EXACTLY, overcompensating by getting giant tattoos all over your body does not make him appear any manlier--did you see the guy in the tattoo parlor holding the little doggie like Paris Hilton? Puh-leez

When I saw his 3 lame stars down his back starting at his neck, that screamed "chick" tattoo to me. His recent rants are too homophobic and suspicious. What is that saying, "those that protest the loudest...."