Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Vieth

Re: Ryan Vieth

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2768823;
    I've been thinking (which is a waste of time really, because as a mom, I have too much to think about daily anyways). Anyone notice a correlation of storylines? Season 1 for Lauri, daughter Ashley moves back in with mom and mom has to figure out how to adjust.
    Season 3 (1st season) for Tamra, and son Ryan suddenly moves home with mom and step-dad (from grandma's house) and they somehow have to figure out how to adjust.
    Now that the filming is over, Ryan is back with grandma and Ashley is back on her own, but now living with Josh.
    Can this reality show SOMEHOW be scripted?!?!?! And if so, the key players are still morons...
    I have been saying that the three seasons are totally scripted and have been met with horrible criticism. The only morons are the viewer who tune in and watch and become angry. The players are getting paid!!!!! The viewers are getting duped.
    They have to have a conflict in the story to have a show. No one would watch if it were perfect. Then there must be a big event to wrap it all up (expensive wedding). I guess I'm too cynical.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2768840;
    I have been saying that the three seasons are totally scripted and have been met with horrible criticism. The only morons are the viewer who tune in and watch and become angry. The players are getting paid!!!!! The viewers are getting duped.
    They have to have a conflict in the story to have a show. No one would watch if it were perfect. Then there must be a big event to wrap it all up (expensive wedding). I guess I'm too cynical.
    Staged and edited for maximum drama - yes, but outright acting? No way! I'd stake my reputation on that. Do you really think these housewives would get so bent out of shape about the criticism if they were only acting?

No one said THEY were acting. Being used . . . . .that's debatable.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2768742;
    Ryan is just milking it. He knows if he makes enough money, he will be forced to live out on his own. His parents know he doesn't make enough to leave the nest, so they keep him (or grandma does). Maybe they trade off babysitting days. Grandma gets him M-W and Tamra gets him Th-Sunday. (smirk)

Ryan banks his whopping $10 hr pay and saves for his weekend partying and girlish jeans. He may be a slacker, but he's a smart one. Why leave?
    Wiley, yes, smart, no. A smart one would have used Simon to get into the MB company, worked his way up, used Simon again as his "dad", worked some more, said Simon is his "dad", the process stays the same. Before he knows it, Simon is Ryan's father and Ryan is so much like his Dad they no one can hardly stand it!!! Let's give Simon's son a promotion!!!! Celebrate with champagne!
    That would be a smart kid.
    Ryan is just milking it and will until 1) Simon divorces Tamra (end of meal ticket) 2) Tamra thinks that she had 3 other kids to worry about and really does cut Ryan off. I predict the latter and the Josh/Lauri story, without so much drama, is repeated.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2768840;
    Maybe not cynical, but more experienced in the TV world behind the scenes than myself? Definitely.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

If there's a season 4, I doubt I will watch. These people are all lost and I don't want to waste my time watching a 4th season and snarking on them. It has been fun though. I wish them well in life, but I'm afraid that I see disaster in their futures endeavors....popcorn anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2769282;
    If there's a season 4, I doubt I will watch. These people are all lost and I don't want to waste my time watching a 4th season and snarking on them. It has been fun though. I wish them well in life, but I'm afraid that I see disaster in their futures endeavors....popcorn anyone?

If there is a season four and I hope there is, I will watch. It's fun and it's entertaining wondering what will happen next. I like criticizing the show but for me, I keep in mind that what I'm seeing does not necessarily exist as it is portrayed. It doesn't make it any less fun for me to know this.

If they can limit Vickie screaming time, we should all be ok...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2769835;
    If they can limit Vickie screaming time, we should all be ok...lol

That is so funny! Her screaming is so annyoing.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I will watch season 4 only if:

1. Vicki doesn't scream.
    2. I don't have to hear about Lauri's wedding or fairytale husband.
    3. Quinn puts the bible away once and for all and admits she is a closet swinger.
    4. Brianna continues to defy her mommy.
    5. Ryan is moved out of Tamra's house and grammy's.
    6. The OC Energy Girls are college educated (I guess I won't be watching then)
    7. Tammy has a melt down (which she clearly won't)